Boring|Georg Listing

The smell of alcohol spread throughout the room, it was getting bad and uncomfortable.

Y/N held her cocktail that Georg bought her but her lips didn't even touch the glass.

The boys danced, their bodies flowing with the girls, and Y/N watched Georg have fun. She felt a little jealous when a girl came up to him and tried to take him somewhere. Of course, Y/N trusts Georg more than anything, and Georg trusts Y/N too.

Georg was enjoying this ecstasy, going completely wild, out of control and completely forgetting that Y/N was standing alone, waiting for him to finally go to rest.

Y/N's eyes fell on the beautiful girl, her revealing outfit captivated every guy and Y/N began to wonder why she can't be like that, why she's so quiet and doesn't break through her shell of silence.

Questions swirled in
Y/N's mind, what did Georg see in her? Why did Georg choose a quiet and calm girl when there are full of crazy girls.

Y/N watched that girl try to rub against Georg, she almost started undressing next to Georg. Y/N's heart sank at the thought that Georg would lose control and let the full ecstasy wash over him, he would take that girl somewhere and do something Y/N really wouldn't want Georg to do.

Y/N wanted to go to them but she couldn't, she was afraid, her heart was pounding hard in her chest. She wouldn't know what to say, knowing that if she said something she would burst into tears.

Thank God, Georg pushed the girl away from him. Georg looked at Y/N and started to smile from ear to ear, soon Georg was already holding Y/N in his arms.

"You didn't drink a drop" Georg looked at Y/N's cocktail that was warming in the girl's hands.

"I don't want to" she whispered, but Georg managed to hear what she said even though the music was loud and there was absolutely no extraneous sounds.

"Come on Y/N, dance with me" Georg laughed as he began to drag the girl along into the middle of the revelry.

Y/N knew that whatever she did now would end up on social media and people will attack her. After all Y/N is dating one of the members of the famous band Tokio Hotel.

When people found out that Georg got a girlfriend, everything was fine, everyone reacted normally like they didn't even care, but when they found out
Y/N's age, everyone started attacking her from all sides, like it was her fault. Y/N was the youngest of the boys and she has a big age gap with Georg, but that doesn't bother them.

Y/N wasn't always so calm, but the scandal between her and Georg's age changed her. She was afraid to move, to say something, so she was always silent, closed in herself so that only people would stand away from her.

"Y/N can you relax?" Georg gave the girl a little shake, who was barely moving her body.

"Georg, I'm not feeling well" Y/N looked up, her eyes sparkled with laser lights and Georg looked into her beautiful eyes and kissed her.

"What? Are you ashamed?" Georg laughed as Y/N quickly pulled away from the kiss. "Cute"

Y/N lowered her eyes to the ground, she felt really embarrassed, she doesn't know why she is like this, that she is now even embarrassed to kiss her boyfriend in front of people.

Her social battery was drained and now feeling tired and very emotional she wanted to disappear from the crowd of people.

Turning away from Georg, Y/N started walking towards the exit of the room but a gentle hand on her torso stopped her.

"Can you stop being so damn boring and finally do something and not be stuck up"

Georg's words went straight to Y/N's heart. She was just moments away from crying and Georg crossed that line.

Y/N walked out without even looking at Georg, leaving him alone to understand what he said. He always knew that Y/N didn't like social events and she got tired easily, so now he regretted the words he said like never before.

"Y/N!" Georg shouted as he ran out into the courtyard, where he heard a pitiful cry. "Y/N, honey..."

"Georg, it's okay, you can go have fun, I'll call a taxi" Y/N quickly wiped away her tears when she heard Georg's voice. "Just take care of the boys so nothing happens to them"

"No, no, honey, I won't leave you alone" Georg hugged his girlfriend tightly. "I'm sorry baby"

Y/N smiled unable to stay mad at the love of her life for long, so she hugged Georg tightly as well, feeling each other's hearts beating.

~Saturn☆

Other req from @/notcharli !

It's hard to describe a shy person, even though I'm shy myself, lol, but I tried. <33
Sorry if it wasn't what you expected.♡