scalpels, guns, love [1]

"fuck, that was awesome, babe." we laid on the bed, exhausted from one of the hottest sex we've had.

His eyes met mine, as he kissed me once more. "You still look gorgeous with the lights dimmed." He stroked my hair.

I was lying on his chest, either the duvets covering us both.

Interrupting Mr. Romantic himself, he made a "tsk" sound.

"Aren't you going to answer that? It's been ringing for 3 times now," I asked him, hoping that he wouldn't get mad.

"I'll only answer that so it's doesn't interrupt us again." He pecked my forehead and answered it furiously, knowing who was calling him.

[CALL]

"Hey, tae-" she answered, "What the hell do you want now, Sua? And, i told you not to call me "tae" you either call me by my name or dont call me at all."

"But you're my husband! Aish, never mind! I was just wondering when you'll come back from your business trip! Your mother wants to meet us soon,"

"I still have a week before I can go. Stop calling me. You know I'm busy." He hung up the phone harshly, not letting her speak a word.

[PRESENT]

"Sua?" I asked, "Don't say her name. I hate it." He said sternly.

"Tae..." 

"What? The only woman I love is you!" He spoke with the straightest face ever.

"You know you can't stay at my place forever."

"I can do whatever I want and whenever I want with my girlfriend." He stated so casually, but I didn't like how I felt.

"Am i?" i mumbled to myself, so soft that he couldn't hear.

I wore my dress as he wore his shirt and pants. "Give me a while, babe." He ran to another room, I'm guessing he is doing his work again.

While he is working,  I'll introduce myself.

I'm Min Y/n. I turn 26 years old, a general surgeon in seoul, korea.

How did I meet this legendary mafia boss? Well, one night, when I was stressed from work, I met him.

His hair was all messy, running away from his enemies. Injured from the beat up, I hurriedly cared for him.

[FLASHBACK, 2 YEARS AGO]

"Finally, the week is over!-" I took a breath of relief, but I saw a person running and looking back constantly.

He was hurt.

"Sir? I'm sorry to butt into your business, but um, you seem to be injured badly. Can I help?" As a doctor, I had a right to treat them.

"I don't know, do you see anybody dressed in all black behind us?" He looked at me, dead in the eye, sweating like crazy from all the running.

"Other than you, no. There's no one." I smiled, reassuring him. "Then, you can." I thought to myself, why is he actually so attractive? His hair all fluffed and messed up, his shirt unbuttoned...

[AT HOME]

"Take a seat. I'll get my first aid kit." I threw my bag and walked into my kitchen where the first aid kit was.

"Give me a moment," I poured a glass of water and tied my hair up. "The wound is pretty beaten up. What happened?"

Clueless, I didn't know the one sitting in front of me was a mafia.

I was treating his wrist as he hissed in pain. "I'm a mafia, sweetheart. "

When he mentioned that, my jaw dropped. "O-okay..."

I mean, who wouldn't be scared? I recklessly invited a frickin' mafia boss into my own home.

"I'm not an evil person, I work with the police as well." He groaned in pain as it stung his wound. "Ah, sorry..."

"Doctor Min Y/n?" He read out my name tag that was still hanging on my neck. "Mhm... It's okay. You can trust me. I'm not that bad of a doctor. "

He let out a little laugh, "What's your name?" I asked while focusing on the deep wound. "Mafia Kim Taehyung."

"Nice name, Mr Kim. Oh my gosh, your lips are busted up." I hurriedly applied some ointment on it.

I noticed his knee was bleeding and treated it, too.

"Why are you not scared of me?" He asked, "Mafia or not, you're still an injured person that I should treat with every right I have as a doctor."

Doing what I was, his gaze didn't leave me.

"Done! Do you feel any other pain anywhere else?" I kept my stuff, waiting for a response as he stared at me blankly. "My heart."

Hearing his words, I was lost. "I think you hit your head earlier. Let me have a look, hmm?" I stood up when he held my wrist.

"Mafia and doctor, dont you think we'll be a good match?" I didn't say anything. Too stunned to comment.

"If I get hurt, you'll make it all better." Was this how he confessed?

"I don't think you're feeling yourself. I have a guestroom on the right -" His hands touched my waist as he pulled me closer.

He pecked my cheek.

"Let me be your patient tonight. Take care of me."  He looked at me desperately.

[GUESTROOM]

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

"Here's the room, I'll try to find some clothes." She ran out of the room as I chuckled at her behaviour.

Then, I got a call. " Bro, where the fuck are you? Simon was defeated an hour ago."

"I have another person to chase after, Jimin. I'll see you soon. And, don't worry. I'm safe." I hung up and stared at my wrist.

The bandage she used had a smiley face. Just like hers.

"This is all I could find. The bathroom is over there, and the towels are inside. Feel free to use them." She handed me a shirt and sweatpants.

"Hello? Mr mafia?"

Her confidence,  I loved it already. She wasn't so scared of me, I loved it even more.

"Ah, thanks." I took them and went in the shower.

y/n's thoughts:

calm down, y/n. why are you feeling like this towards him? he's just a patient! snap out of it!