dreams like a princess and prince! [44]

The bridal boutique buzzes with excitement as I step into a world of white and lace, surrounded by the promise of a lifetime of love.

Taehyung, my anchor and soon-to-be groom, is right there with me, his eyes reflecting the shared anticipation. Eunji, our little bundle of joy, skips alongside, her eyes wide with wonder.

The racks of wedding dresses stand like a silent audience, each gown holding the potential to make this day extraordinary.

The boutique consultant, with an expert eye and a welcoming smile, ushers us toward the first dress.

As I slip into the delicate fabric, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and Taehyung's eyes light up.

"Wow, you look stunning," he says, his voice a soft melody of admiration.

Eunji claps her hands, her enthusiasm echoing in the room. "Mommy, you look like a princess!"

As I twirl the gown dancing around me, I catch a glimpse of Taehyung's reflection.

"This is the one," he says, his gaze filled with certainty. "You're the most beautiful bride."

But as the fittings continue, I notice Eunji's eyes holding a hint of disappointment.

Her little face, usually radiating joy, now reflects a desire for her own special moment. Taehyung catches onto this subtle shift.

"Hey, Eunji, how about we find something special for you too?" he suggests, his voice warm and comforting.

Her eyes light up once more, and the three of us embark on a new mission—to find the perfect dress for our precious flower girl.

The boutique consultant directs us to the kids' section, where a world of miniature wonders awaits. Eunji's excitement bubbles over as she explores the tiny dresses.

"We need one that matches Mommy's!" she declares, her eyes sparkling with determination.

The consultant, understanding the significance of this moment, presents a mini-version of my gown. Eunji's face lights up, and she twirls in the dress, a mirror image of the bride-to-be.

Taehyung beams with pride, "Look at our little princess. You're going to steal the show!"

As we leave the boutique with bags filled with dreams, I can't help but reflect on the significance of this day.

The dresses and suits are not just garments; they are threads weaving our family story. In the car, Eunji can't contain her excitement.

"Daddy, Mommy, I'm going to be a flower girl! I can't wait for the wedding!"

Taehyung chuckles, "And you're going to be the most beautiful flower girl ever."

As we arrive home, Eunji insists on putting on her dress once more, twirling in front of us as if rehearsing for her role in the upcoming celebration.

The house is filled with laughter and joy as we talk about the wedding day, our family, and the love that binds us together.

I sit down with Eunji, her little hands in mine, and share the significance of her role in the wedding.

"You, sweetheart, are not just a flower girl. You're the magical touch that makes our day complete. Your joy and innocence will fill the ceremony with love."

Taehyung adds, "You're not just a part of the wedding, Eunji. You're the heart of it."

As the day unfolds, filled with dresses, suits, speeches, and dreams, I am grateful for the love that surrounds us.

In these moments, we're not just preparing for a wedding; we're creating memories that will last a lifetime.

As we move forward, hand in hand, our hearts beat in harmony, ready to embrace the beautiful journey that awaits us as a family.

[author's note 📝]

only one more chapter to go!! you guys are incredible the last two and a half months, and i can't thank you enough!

ready for the wedding? it's tomorrow! and you're invited to witness love.

xoxo, @kyyphoria