breather trip [19]

Rosé 🌹: Y/nnie! Our team has decided to go on a short trip to Jeju! Pack your things, my love!"

Me: So sudden?

Rosé 🌹: Yep! Remember the hospital's operation rooms? They wanted to renovate it because of the cracks for safety reasons.

Rosé 🌹: Just pack your things! I'll pick you up at 8 am tomorrow!

I switched off my phone and placed it into my pocket.

Staring at the night sky, I was in deep thought. A tear rolled down my cheek without me knowing.

I'm not a very emotional person, but somehow, I'm crying now?

His mother literally knew who I was... She threatened me...

Do I still stay? Or be selfish? I can't do that to Taehyung...

Dal got onto my lap, as if she knew what was going on in my life... My companion in this house.

"Meow," She called out, as if she wanted to hug me. "I appreciate it, Dal... Tell me, what should I do?"

Suddenly, it began raining...

Why? What did I ever do? Why can't i have Taehyung? I don't get it... I worked hard for this...

Mr Kim 💍 is calling...

My phone rang, and I panicked. My nose was stuffy, and my throat was dry...

I wiped off the tears and answered the phone.

"Babe! Sorry, I can't go over today because of a stupid meeting."

"No, it's fine. You can always come another day..."

"How about tomorrow? I'm free..." He suggested, "Oh, not for the next 4 days... Um, my team suggested going to Jeju since our hospital operating rooms needed renovation for safety purposes..."

"Aw, man... Then, be sure to text and call me every day! Text me if you need anything, okay?"

"Of course, I need to go pack now, goodnight!"

"Good night, sweet dreams, my love!"

[MORNING]

Early in the morning, I woke up just in time before Rosé picks me up.

Not wanting to be late, I got and freshened up. Tying my hair into a messy low bun, I went to make myself some breakfast.

But, just as u walked out, I spotted a sandwich box with a note on it.

"Have this for breakfast, I came by earlier to drop this off for you. Try it, I made it myself ♡ Have a nice trip, darling. I love you!"

I smiled as I read the note. My lovely boyfriend came by all the way just for me to eat this silly sandwich.

I brought the sandwich with me, and rosé picked me up.

"Hey, do you mind if I eat this right now?" I asked rosé. "Of course! But, you had time to make it?"

"Ah, yep. I wanted a whole breakfast to fill me for today."

Me: Thank you for the lovely sandwich. What a great way to start the day. I love you. 🤭💓

Mr Kim 💍: No problem, baby. Just enjoy your trip and call me whenever you can. Love you too ❤️

His messages made me smile, but I wondered it I could ever enjoy this trip with the thought of me being his 'mistress'