for her [17]

[SUA'S POV]

I have enough of Taehyung's cold behaviour! That slutty woman is the cause of all this! I gave her a warning, and she dared break it? That's it.

Then, I realised my lovely mother-in-law is coming over today! I'm obviously her favourite so she'll help me with my situation!

"Sua? Are you home?" As soon as I heard her voice, I quickly put on a sad face and greeted her.

"Eomeoni, you're finally here!" She approached my direction, cupping my face. "What's wrong, my dear? Why do you look so sad?"

She dragged me yo the living room and sat me down on the couch.

"What in earth happened? Come on, tell me. I'm sure I can help." she placed her hand in top of mine, comforting me with her motherly love.

"Well, Taehyung's cold behaviour towards me has gotten worse. He is barely talking to me nowadays... But," I hesitated to act like I am relalt affected when really, I wanted Taehyung and his mistress to break up.

I didn't care about their relationship, I just wanted him to treat me as his wife and tell me about his life as I was told.

"But?" she asked. "But, there's this woman whoring around him. His attention is all on her, and I'm really lonely... Eomeoni, what do I do?" I fake cried, gaining her sympathy.

"My daughter... I'm wrong to think he would've changed. You poor thing... dont worry, I'll help you gain his attention."

[Y/N'S POV]

In his office, waiting for him to finish his meeting...

My head held onto the confrontational call, I kept asking myself, 'Should I tell him?'

With my mind flooded with thoughts, I hadn't realised how long I was so deep in thought.

"Y/n-ah, are you okay?" My boyfriend asked me as I got back into reality. "Hmm? I'm just so tired..."

"I'll wrap up in a while, you can rest first." He pecked my forehead and hurriedly finished his remaining work.

[???'S POV]

"Ma'am, here is the personal file that you asked for," her guards handed it to boss.

"Good job, we'll pay her a visit in a few days."

[author's note 📝]

hi lovelies, how are you liking the story? if you like it, please vote for my story! i love to see it!

this chapter is very short because my mind is filled with thoughts like y/n...

any feedbacks? please let me know in the comments!