tattoos together [24]

Mr Kim 💍 : Happy anniversary, my love. Today, we're going to celebrate our most special day. The day that we met. Words can't express how grateful I am for meeting you. I love you.

I tried to smile, knowing the fact that maybe meeting him then wasn't the best timing.

Me: Happy anniversary to you, too. I'll see you later. 💞

Today was the day that could make me the happiest, but unfortunately, I couldn't be happy.

My kitten got onto my lap, meowing as if she's asking me what was wrong.

"I don't know, Dal... Can I keep this up? I'm even getting a matching tattoo with him...."

Yes, we promised each other that on our second anniversary, we would get tattoos together.

reference pic:

Just as I finished getting ready for our special day, my doorbell rang

Just as I finished getting ready for our special day, my doorbell rang. Quickly, I opened the door to see my boyfriend standing there.

"Happy second anniversary, my love. Here's to many more wonderful memories with you." He pecked my cheek and surprised me with a bouquet full of lovely roses.

"Each time I say 'I love you,' I mean it more than the last."

"This is so sweet of you, tae... Thank you!" I kept the roses aside as I let him into my living room. "You look absolutely gorgeous, babe..."

"You look handsome as well, Mr Kim." As I wanted to grab my purse before we could head out, he pulled my wrist, causing me to land on his lap.

"Do you trust me?" He whispered to my ear huskily. "Of course."

"I'll make you Mrs Kim very soon, hmm? Wifey?" I chuckled at what he had called me. But I knew that it wasn't possible.

"Then what do you think of hubby?" I asked, "I love it. Very soon, you'll be stuck with me forever. I promise."

Lost in his eyes, he sounded so promising and full of hope. "Anyways, I found this picture of the tattoos that we're getting. So you like it?"

"The word 'forever' ?"

"Why? Do you not like it? I thought I could get 'for', and you'll have 'ever,' " He explained.

"No, I love this. Let's just go, okay? We're gonna be late."

In the middle of the driving, Taehyung suddenly held onto my hand with his other on the steering wheel. He pecked the back of my palm and smiled.

[TIME SKIP]

We arrived at the tattoo parlour, but as soon as i stepped in, my heart was racing. Just hearing the sound of it scared me.

"It's okay, babe. I'll be holding your hand and protecting you." He reassured me.

Soon after, we were already done. We were happy with the finished product. "It looks nice, right? Come on, I planned many things for us today. Let's go."

Later on, we had some fun, but he had prepared a nice home cooked meal at home.

We were back at my house and he started to make some dishes for us.

Once he was done, I was shocked by the taste of the food. "How's the pasta? Is it edible?" He asked while looking at me with so much hope.

"It's absolutely delicious! I don't know why you don't cook more," I pouted, "That's because I'm love the taste of your cooking mote than mine."

[AFTER DINNER]

"Tae, come here." He sat down on the couch next to me. "Happy second anniversary." I passed him a big gift bag.

"Daebak, what's this?" He opened the gift enthusiastically. "It's not that much, but I hope you like it."

"Honey, of course I'll like it because you chose it yourself!"

I had gotten him a red leather jacket and a personalised cologne. "You said your mother got you a red jacket before, right? I got this just for you and your memories with her."

"That's so nice of you, babe. This cologne smells amazing! Where did you find it?" He asked, "Just a one day scent workshop that rosé and I went to. I thought that you would love this smell that I made."

"It just makes it even more special because you made it with your delicate hands." He pecked my cheek and smiled.

Taheyung then passed me his gift to me.

He had gotten me a custom 3D lamp light of my favourite photo of us and a Cartier bracelet for me.

"This is beautiful, tae. You really went all out, hmm?"

"Nothing is too much for you. You deserve these for being a wonderful person to me."

At the back of the lamp it's says 'Cheers to our everlasting love. Couldn't ask for more ♡'

"I love you." He said with his eyes full of love. "I love you too."

His veiny hands cupped my face and kissed my lips. Slowly, he went down to my neck. "May I continue, princess?"

I nodded. He quickly carried me in bridal style to my bedroom and made love.

[author's note 📝]

you know what happens so, let your imagination run wild ! 😜

anyways, thank you guys for the meaningful votes! it means so much to me.

continue being you and i'll continue being me.

°~●♡▪︎☆ special things coming your way °~●♡▪︎☆

( wink wink ;)