reverse time [22]

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

"I have already arranged the trip for you guys. Don't waste my money and just have fun while you're there." She hung up the phone as I threw my hair back, annoyed.

"For fucks sake, why do I have to go?!?!" Sua then barged in my office happily.

"Tae!! Eomeoni just told me that she arranged a trip! I'll go pack my bags!"

Of course, of all people, she's the only one excited for this trip. "Do what you want, I don't care."

I was deep in thought, i was going to leave y/n alone. I dialed her number.

[CALL]

"Hey Tae! What's up?" my heart softened as i heard her voice. "Nothing much, i just missed you."

"Yah, something is on your mind. Come on, speak up." she gets me instantly!!

"My stepmother arranged a trip for Sua and i... I can stay if you want me to. " 

"A-ah, then enjoy yourself! Don't worry about me, hmm?" i could tell from her voice that deep down she didn't want me to leave her all alone.

"It's okay, Tae. Really. Just stay safe while you're there! I promise i won't worry too much about you. I love you! Oops, i gotta go finish my work! Bye!"

She hung up without letting me speak.

[author's note 📝]

sorry for the short chapters recently..

do rmb to vote and share the story! xoxo