mafia's never-ending love [4]

[PRESENT]

I realised that as time went by, with each passing day, the guilt that I felt of being with Taehyung was growing bigger and bigger.

But I hid the guilt away when I'm with him. I don't want to cause a scene.

I have not met his parents. He has only met my mother. But my mother doesn't know anything about his arranged forced marriage.

[IN HIS OFFICE]

I had ended my shift at the hospital and went to surprise him with the food my mom made for him.

He was looking out with papers in his hands, and I back hugged him. "You startled me!" He turned to see me, "I missed you,"

"I missed you too. How's work?" I asked him as I took out the food for him to eat. "There's this fucking person and I can't seem to find out about his whereabouts."

"Kim Taehyung, language."

He pecked my lips.

"Sorry... My baby looks so tired from your shift." He caressed my cheek, "And yet I still want o make sure you eat properly."

"My mother made some food for you. You're really living the life, you know? She called me saying, "Y/n, come over to collect food for my dear Taehyungie." As her daughter, I never get to eat her food so often."

"Emeoni is so caring of me!" He calls her 'Emeoni.' He is practically her other son.

"Just don't stress yourself out." I reminded him. "I know,"

"You should go home to rest, hmm? All the late nights in the hospital must've tired you a lot."

"Yeah... See you soon." I pecked his pouty lips and left to my house to rest.

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

As Y/n walked out, i enjoyed the food her mother made for me.