this is my zone [21]

Is there ever a day for me to have a nice sleep? My doorbell kept ringing, and the knocks on my door became louder each time.

Tying my hair up, I went to open my front door.

As the door opened, the first thing I got was a hard slap. "You're really stubborn, you know."

"What did I do? Do I know you?" I said in the midst of anger. "I'm Taehyung's wife, you slut." I was shocked, she slapped me.

"I told you nicely to stay away from my husband. Did you think what i said was a joke?" she stared at me. "Well, I'm sorry that Taehyung still doesn't want to break it off with me. Look, I did as you said. I've distanced myself, but he still leans onto me."

"Nothing would've happened if you didn't interfere in my marriage! He is my husband! You're just his mistress! Not his girlfriend. "

As she said that, my heart ached. What she said hurt me. The only thing I hated was to hear that I was his mistress instead of his girlfriend.

"Don't be a bitch and do slutty things with him, okay? This is your last warning, Ms Min."

She continued talking, but as she said her sentences, it was like she was shooting darts towards my heart.

At that moment, I wanted to break down, but I couldn't.

"I hope this time the message goes into your head. Doctors are supposed to be smart, right? Don't make me do things you wouldn't want." As she turned to the elavator, her hair smacked my face.

I didn't want to do anything. I didn't want to go to work. It ruined my mood.

I just sat on my bed, hugging my knees, drenching myself in my tears. "Why can't I have what I want?" I let out.

And at that very moment, I wanted to smash everything in my room. I couldn't even bring myself to tell Taheyung what had happened.

Why does everything in my life have to be in secrecy??