like father, like daughter [40]

As I opened the front door after a grueling, long shift at the hospital, the scent of home embraced you, providing a comforting contrast to the sterile environment I had just left.

The soft glow of dimmed lights illuminated the bedroom, revealing a heartwarming scene that instantly melted away the fatigue from my day.

My dear husband and daughter, hugging each other to sleep.

There, on the couch, my husband Taehyung cradled my 10-month-old daughter, Eunji, in his arms.

The room was filled with a gentle lullaby for her to sleep comfortably.

Words a sweet serenade that seemed to weave a cocoon of warmth around Eunji.

Eunji, nestled against his chest, sleeping like a princess.

"Hey, my love, you're home," Taehyung greeted me with a tender smile, careful not to disturb the delicate balance of tranquility in the room.

"Sorry that i left you alone with Eunji. Things got intense in the hospital, so I came home late..." I sat down on the bed, talking about my day to him.

"It's okay, love... Eunji wasn't much trouble for me. Look, she's sound asleep after her bath time." She cuddled closer to her father.

"She seems to be incredibly comfortable there!"

After I had switched into more comfortable clothes, I went to the bed, looking at my daughter.

"How was your day with her, hubby?" I asked.

Taehyung shared snippets of their day together, "We had a little adventure, didn't we, princess? Visited the park, played with some toys, and had the tastiest mashed bananas."

His animated storytelling made me realize that, despite the challenges of my day, a world of joy and love had unfolded at home.

"I'm sorry Eomma couldn't make it today. Nonetheless, you had fun, right?" Eunji crawled towards me, almost like she was telling me, 'It's okay,'

[author's note 📝]

happy chapter 40!! it's absolutely insane for me to say this, lol😭🫠👍🏻

thank you so so so so much for 700 over reads. you guys are awesome.

all the more reason for me to continue! look out for 2024! @kyyphoria is coming back better than ever!

you'll see a big change in how i write, so please stay tuned for it.

as our 7 boys serve south korea, i'll keep making stories to keep you entertained! just let me know what you'd wanna see in my stories!

2 wonderful stories published this year, and i'm super proud of them both.

when i learn to manage my time better, there'll be more than 2 per year!

i'm thinking of writing more stories that include other male leads.. what do you guys think of Choi Yeonjun? (tomorrow by together)

don't worry, my love for taehyung is gonna stay! there sill of course be taehyung for you. let me know!

until then, see you soon!

i can't believe "always in secrecy" is ending soon! 😢 📝

xoxo, @kyyphoria ♡♡