fresh feels [34]

"No, no, a little to the left! No, too much, go to the right!" I was hanging up some of my favourite pictures of Taehyung and i as i instructed my husband to do so.

Surprisingly, I got the house done within a month, and because it was already designed to my liking, I chose not to do a lot of work on the house.

"Okay, this is perfect!" I was satisfied with how our shared bedroom looks, and I couldn't be happier.

I held onto my clipboard, the list of things to do to get my dream house ready for moving.

"Next, packing all our clothes and moving them here!"

Then i received a call, "Hello? Ah, Mr Jang! Yes, you can ship the couches over now."

Catching me off guard, my dear hubby hugged me from the back, "Yep, that will be great. Thanks, Mr Jang!"

"I loveeeee seeing you being so creative," he spoke, "More importantly, you gave me my dream house to design!"

"When can you go to work?"

"How many times have I told you? I work in an emergency room, the department that needs emergency surgeries."

"So??" He looked at me confused, even when I have told him a million times.

"If I enter the emergency room, the anesthesia will affect the baby and I. It could cause a miscarriage and I'm sure we wouldn't want that."

"Oh,"

"But for now, they said I could work there, but don't enter the operation room. I would only work on minor injuries that's not very urgent for surgery..."

"Could you please bring that box to the baby's room?" I pointed out, "Of course." He pecked my cheek as did as I said.

I slowly walked to the room and opened the box. "See these? Our baby's ultrasound."

"Tae, I was doing some stuff yesterday, and the most fantastic boy name came to my mind."

"Mothers know best. What's the name?"

"Maybe we could do Kim Eunji," I suggested...

"Eunji means kindness and wisdom ."

"I love the name already. You truly make the best choices!"  He smiled so happily.

"At last, our house is 80 percent done!! We just need to pack and move in now!"

"Oh no, I'm getting late... I need to go now!" I grabbed my purse, but Taehyung didn't let me go yet.

"Don't worry, I'll be back in a while..."

He pulled me into a hug, not wanting to let go. I realised what he wanted. Aside from my baby in my womb, I've got a big baby to handle, too!"

I wrapped my arms around his nape and kissed him as his hands were wrapped around my waist.

"I'll be back before you know it. Or, you're worried about me? How about you drive me there?" His face lit up and ran downstairs to the car.

"That's my hubby, alright." I chuckled.

Now that his stepmother knew about him knowing about her, I had to be extra careful.

Obviously, she doesn't like me, and that's why there is a risk of her being where I am.

Taehyung got so worried since I was pregnant, too.

"Please be careful. Call me if you need literally anything, hmm? Is your location on?"

"Yes, don't worry so much, babe."

"Okay, then I'll see you at home with a surprise." He smirked, "Smirky Kim? Hmm... Okay, love you!"

"Love you too," he pecked my lips and let me go.

As I left the car, he was still there, waiting until I went to the mall.

My Love 💫💍: Remember to be careful! I love you and Eunji so much! 🫶🏻

This man is so ridiculously romantic...

Me: Eunji is already telling me how much she loves you! Just go home and relax! I'll be fine.

My Love 💫💍: Okay, tell rosé I said hi!

Me: See ya later, hubby! 💞