eyes, nose, lips [27]

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

"I love you, but I hate you. You make me worried and frustrated. But, I'm not going to give up so easily."

Just some time ago, I finally found her spare keys that she had me to her home. It may be wrong to do so, but what chances do I have?

I really don't want to lose her.

Every day, I miss her eyes staring at me with love, her lips that I used to kiss when I saw her. Now I only have our pictures to look at.

I kept ruling out the possibilities, but nothing went wrong! Was it my fault? Did I do something wrong to upset her? Because that's the last thing I'll do to her.

Did I not spend enough time with her? Was she upset for any reason?

"Gosh, you're making me lose my mind!" I grabbed my coat and went out of the house, but sua stopped me midway.

"Taehyung, can we talk?" She put her hand on my arm, sounding very serious.

"Okay," we both sat on the couch, waiting for the talking to begin. "Taehyung, I know about your affair."

"So? We both didn't want this marriage either way, it's just ruining us."

"Let's get a divorce, hmm? My boyfriend wants to marry me." She showed me her engagement ring, making me shocked.

"You're shocked now, but as you can see, I'm not in love with you. Your stepmother paid me to do all these things."

My mind came up with an idea.

"Okay, you will get the divorce, but we'll do this secretly. I'll continue to pay you to act like we're still married in front of my stepmother. Something fishy is going on, and I need your help."

"Thank you,"

Without wasting a minute, I got out of the house.

[Y/N'S POV]

Just as I was about to clear the trash from my home, I saw Taehyung walking towards me. "Y-y/n wait!" I quickly slammed the door, not wanting to see him.

"Baby, what's wrong? Please open the door, and we'll fix it." He asked on the other side of the door.

"Go away! I don't want to see you. We are already over!"

"Not until you open this door!" He started knocking on the door aggressively, "Open the damn door, Min Y/n!"

"Not a chance! Go away, or I'll call the cops! You are disturbing my space!"

"Fine! At least reply to my texts and calls?" I kept quiet because I knew.

I can't believe he came all the way here.

[author's note 📝]

thank you thank you thank you for 500+ reads although i had just published this story on september 30th. it's literally incredible to see this story grow bigger each day.

you guys are amazing! love yaaaa🤍