calm before storm [2]

*Knocking on door*

(btw, this is still flashback)

"Morning, Mr Kim." I walked into him staring at the wall. "Call me Taehyung."

"Okay, Taehyung-shi, let's check your wounds." I sat on the bed, re-treating them.

"Done, breakfast is on the table. Come out when you're ready!" she again smiled. Making my heart flutter.

After treating his wounds once more, I left to change for the day.

I was reading some medical reports when he sat beside me. "I hope you like pancakes!"

"Hey, um, are you free for a day out with me?"

"Why so sudden?"

"Just want to pay you back for yesterday night." He said, 'It's nothing... I was just doing my job as a doctor..."

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

Why is she so kind? As if she wants it desperately, but she rejects out of her own will.

"Come on, Kim Taehyung, you need her in your life." I thought to myself.

[Y/N'S POV]

"Why did I reject him?" I asked myself, banging my head on the wall, regretting my response.

Later that day, it was a little awkward. Until he asked me to the park for a walk.

I said yes because I needed a break from the medical reports.

Strolling in the park, we saw many puppies out for a walk, too.

Taehyung suddenly held onto my hand and walked in comfort. I didn't have a chance to struggle. But, I wasn't uncomfortable with it.

He suddenly stopped walking and faced me. "Y/n, right?"

I nodded, "It might sound crazy but, I've never felt like this before. I think I like you already."

I stood there, frozen. Excited, happy, and shocked, I couldn't express myself further!

Of course, I accepted his feelings

[1 YEAR LATER]

A year ago, I met this amazing guy. But how we spent the next few hours was unexpected.

"Happy first anniversary together, my love!" I wished him, but he kept quiet as if something ruined him.

"Tae? What's the matter?" I asked, holding his hand, worried for him. "Taehyung?"

He got back to his senses, "Oh um, sorry I zoned out."

"What's wrong?" I asked, "Nothing, Happy Anniversary,"

"Ready to go?" we went to our favourite restaurant, and I stared at him with pure love.

"Is something bothering? You seem to have something in your mind." I asked him because I was worried. He barely spoke until I did.

"I'm really okay, babe. I just didn't have much sleep last night. Because I was so excited for today. I guess I'll go wash my face to freshen up, then I'll be all yours." He assured me.

He went to the bathroom but he left his phone in the table.

Looking at the view, his phone suddenly rang. Oh! It was his mother.

I answered it in case it was an emergency call.

His mother:

"I don't care what you say, Kim Taehyung. You are my son, and you will marry Kang Sua, as I said. Stop with your childish behaviour, okay? You're not getting any younger if you don't marry. I've set the date for the marriage. All you have to do it show up."

"Don't be so stubborn and listen to your mother. She is the best woman I've ever seen. Just show up. I'll send you the information later."

My heart broke into a million pieces. Was he going to be married soon? what will happen to me then?

Will we break up? I really don't want to have to leave him. Ever since I met him, he has become my everything.

Negative thoughts ran through my head, I was worried about our future together.  Why didn't he say anything to me? Is this the reason why he has been zoning out?

I placed his phone back in the same position and set my mind to somewhere else.

Taehyung sneaked behind me and wore a necklace on me. "Surprise!"

I got back into my senses and put on a fake smile. "This necklace is gorgeous! This is your gift."

The gift was a wallet that he had always been talking about. "Aw, I love it! Thanks, babe."

[TO BE CONTINUED]