wiser [15]

Waking up to the sweetest message from my lovely boyfriend.

Mr Kim 💍: Happy 26th birthday to you, my love. Get ready for a day full of surprises. I'll be your tour guide for all of today. I'll be back soon with your favourites and gifts.

Last night, he stayed over with me just to wake up next to me.

But, he went out to get some stuff?

Oh, well, that man is always so full of surprises.

As I got up to get ready, I noticed a new dress in my closet. With a loving note. "A birthday girl should look dazzling under the lights."

I smiled and quickly put on the dress. It was a cowl neck asymmetrical hem cami green dress that he had picked out for me.

Finishing my makeup. I heard my door open. Taehyung is back! 

I wore my earrings and headed out to see my boyfriend!

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

I returned to y/n's house with a big box, a few more gifts to spoil her, and her favourite sandwiches. I waited so long for it!

Setting up everything for it to be perfect when my eyes met my drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend. 

The dress showed her curves so naturally, her hair so silky and shiny. My jaws dropped as I admired her more. The smell of her perfume lingered from where I stood.

How is this woman looking so majestic right now? I must be a very lucky man to have her by my side. My angel.

[Y/N'S POV]

"B-babe..." His voice called to me as he hugged me so tightly, "My angel, do you know how sexy you look? You look too hot to handle right now..." He smirked while attacking my lips.

"I can't control myself," he whispered in his deep husky voice. "You look quite sexy and handsome yourself." 

"You're lucky that I have a day full of surprises for you." He set my waist free and grabbed a big box and handed it to me. The box kept moving and it made me panic. It was alive?

"Tae! What's in this box?" 

"Open it and then you'll know." I sat on my couch and closed one eye as I opened it. 

Meow ---

That was what I heard, I shot my head up and saw my dream pet! A gray kitten with some white patches. An American Shorthair cat!

I couldn't believe that Taehyung got this kitten for my birthday! My eyes started watering, so thankful for what I had in life. Did I even deserve what I have now?

"You do not know how much I've been wanting this cat since I was young. Thank you so so much, Taehyung." I placed the cat on my lap and patted its fur. 

"You truly deserve her. Your first kitten is a girl. What are you going to name her?" He wiped my tears off and smiled at me being so thankful for this kitten.

"Dal. Her name will be Kim Dal." 

"Dal? I love the name. But, why my last name? Why not Min Dal?" he asked, "You bought her for me. So, Kim Dal, it is."

(Dal means moon in Korean)

Dal became meowing and it felt like music to my ears. Just as I thought that was all, He passed me some beautiful dahlia flowers.

"Dahlias symbolises beauty, grace, kindness, and commitment. The perfect flowers for you." 

As I was admiring the 26 flowers of dahlias he got me, he also took the chance to wear a locket around my neck.