jealous or selfish? [14]

[MORNING]

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

Staring at my girlfriend angelical face with the sunlight shining as bright as her character.

I tucked her hair at the back of her ear, getting a clearer view of her face

Then, I remembered how drunk I was last night and I made love to her...A night to remember.

Her habit was to always hold my hand when she's sleeping. It's so her and I love it.

I couldn't resist the urge, and I kissed her cherry lips. I then noticed the hickey I left on her neck.

A sign that she was all mine.

I placed my chin on her shoulder, admiring her features.

"Yah..." She groaned as she probably felt my breath.

Her beautiful eyes opened, and she smiled as soon as she spotted me. "Good morning, love."

"Good morning, boyfie!"

Seeing her soul awake made my day a whole lot better. She was wearing my oversized shirt, making her look so hot.

I made her sit on my lap, facing me. Her arms around my neck and my hands on her small waist.

"Give me my morning kisses," I demanded.

She pecked me all over my face, making me feel so special. "You have a shift, right? I'll drive you there." I got up to change.

"You really don't have to, babe." she said, "What kind of boyfriend will I be? Just accept, baby." I placed a kiss on her lips and went to her kitchen to make breakfast.

[Y/N'S POV]

Applying my lip tint and finishing my makeup, i was all ready for work.

I walked out of my room, and a very delicious smell lingered around my house.

Then, I spotted my boyfriend cooking! With his back facing me.

"Wow, you're cooking!"

"Only for you for the rest of my life."

After breakfast, he brought me to work, and days went by...

[EVENING]

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

I was planning Y/n's birthday plan when Sua walks into the living room.

Quickly, I shut my laptop close. "Tae, what are you doing this Saturday? You won't have to go back to the office, right?"

"I'm busy." i remained stone cold towards her. "Why? It's our 6 months together."

"Ditch your plans and go on a date, hmm?" She tried to push me, but I didn't move.

"I told you I'm busy! What can't you get? Gosh!" I left the living room in frustration.

[SATURDAY]

[SUA'S POV]

"Sua! My dearest! How are you? Is Taehyung here?" my mother in law walked into the house.

I didn't respond, just settling her on the couch where we normally chit chatted.

"What's wrong, my daughter?" she asked, "It's that slut,"

"Emeoni, Taehyung is seeing another woman outside! That's why he has been so distant towards me...

"Poor girl, don't worry, I'll protect your marriage just as I promised."

[author's note 📝]

hmm... what could happen next? what did taehyung's stepmother promise sua?

more to come! please share this story! rmb to vote! ♡♡♡♡♡