one last time [25]

I try to make every morning feel great for myself. But, I woke up to a call I didn't ever want to answer.

But, I had no choice.

"Min Y/n. Do you really want to challenge me? my daughter in law is hurt because of your slutty actions. Break up with Taehyung today. At the restaurant location I'm sending you."

"If you don't want the same fate as your father, do it. Tonight. If not, you can say hello to your father for me."

My hands trembled as she threatened me like I was a helpless fish.

I stared at the tattoo I got with him for our second anniversary. "Meow," I heard from my kitten, Dal.

"I'm sorry, Dal... I'm not being selfish, right? I may not be with him, but at least I have you." She got onto my lap, almost trying to comfort me.

Tears rolled down my face as I couldn't call Taehyung mine. My phone began to ring, and it was him.

"H-hello?" I said, "Jagiya! I miss you so much! Did you have a good night's rest?"

"Mhm... Tae, u-um, are you free tonight?" I asked, trying not to cry more to sound obvious. "Yeah,  of course! I'll always make time for you!"

"G-great, I'll send the location to you. I'll see you later."

"That's sounds amazing, see you later, my love!"

[AFTER WORK, AT A RESTAURANT]

Waiting for him, I kept fidgeting with my fingers, worried about the decision I'm about to make.

Slowly sipping on my iced coffee, waiting for him to arrive.

"Hey babe, sorry for being late. I got you flowers on the way..." He pecked my cheek, but little did he know it was the last time he could do it.

"Choose anything on the menu. It's my treat." I said with a straight face. "Are you okay? Why are you being so serious, my love?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

[TIME SKIP]

We finished out meals soon later, but Taehyung was staring at me full of adoration

I felt bad that because of me, he wouldn't be like this soon enough. The lump in my throat caused me to hesitate.

"Tae,"

His eyes shot up, giving me all his attention.

"Taehyung, the reason I called you out tonight was because -"

"What's wrong? It's okay, you can tell me." He placed his hand on top of mine.

"It's because I want to call it quits."

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

My world stopped, "W-what do you mean?"

"I don't want to do this anymore." her head was hung low, not making eye contact with me.

"Y-yah, you don't know what you're saying, right? You can't mean it."

"No, Taehyung. I want to call it quits between us. It's over. You can't change my mind." she stood up, ready to leave.

"What went wrong? Baby, please don't do this."

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. Let's just act like strangers."

"Do we have to? Whatever went wrong, I'm sorry, okay?  We got matching tattoos, loved each other like crazy, did I do something wrong? Tell me, I'm sure I can fix it."

"There's nothing you can do to fix it, bye Taehyung. And please, dont chase after me." she really walked off.

[Y/N'S POV]

As I walked out of the restaurant, I heard his voice calling me while in tears.

My heart ached in pain, I really left the person I loved most.

[AT HOME]

I cried my heart out.

Checking my phone, there were possibly hundreds of messages from Taehyung.

Mr Kim💍: Babe! You're not serious, right?

Mr Kim💍: Please tell me it's a prank.

Mr Kim💍: Was it my fault? If it was, I'm sorry! Please

Mr Kim💍: Call me please!

Knowing that I was forbidden to respond, I just cried.