unstoppable [3]

We took a walk in the park where he first asked me out, bringing all the joy from that day.

Hand it hand, step by step, we enjoyed the night cooling breeze. It was quiet. Barely anyone there.

"Taehyung-ah," I called, "Hmm?"

"Who is Kang Sua?" He froze on the spot, shocked, and he kept quiet. "How do you know her?" He asked.

"Just answer me, I won't get mad." I sat him down on the bench, wanting to have a talk. About us.

"Are you going to marry her? Are you going to break up with me? What's the plans?" I asked him, that tears wouldn't leave my eyes.

He held onto my hands, "Jagiya, i would never leave you. My mom just called me this morning and gave me this news.  I don't want it either, but i have no choice."

"Then? What about us? What will happen?"

"I'm not breaking up with you." He showed a small smile, "What will I be? Your mistress or your girlfriend?"

"I'm just so disappointed that you didn't tell me and made me find out myself. What's the point of a partner if you're going to keep everything to yourself? I dont want to be a misunderstanding that maybe im a 'slut' " I got up and left to my house.

[HOME]

I'm lying on my bed, drenching myself in my own tears. I was so ready to be his everything.

Hugging the big teddy bear he bought for me as support. This wasn't the way I wanted to end our first anniversary...

Why did it have to be me? What did I do to deserve this? My mother and brother raised me to be this woman i am.  

I worked hard, and I'm finally going to be an official certified doctor degree.

My mother worked hard for my brother and i to pay for our expenses, but I worked part-time jobs just to pay for my own school fees, and this is what I got?

And when I finally found someone I love dearly, I can't love him anymore? Why?

Suddenly, an arm was wrapped around my waist. "Shh, relax, it's me." He whispered. "What are you doing in my house? Get out!"

I tried pushing him away, but he held onto my waist stronger. "Not until you let me explain myself."

"Min Y/n, you're everything I have. You're the first person to actually love me genuinely. All the other girls have only ever seen me as scary or seen me as money."

"Trust me, you're not going to be my mistress. You're my girlfriend. Once I get the chance to divorce that bitch, I'll marry you."

"Hmm? I love you beyond these words." He expressed, "You might be okay with it, but what about me? What if I get exposed?" Sniffles left my nose from all the crying.

"I'll protect you forever and always. My mother would probably buy a house, but I'll always stay here with you when I get the chance. We're not doing anything wrong. I loved you first and not that bitch."

"Nothing is going to change the fact that I love you the most. I promise you, we will get married one day, and you'll be my forever queen."  He pecked my eyes, comforting me in every way.

[AFTER HIS MARRIAGE]

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

After the wedding I had with that, Sua, we arrived home, and I locked myself in one room to call my love. I made it clear to my mom and Sua that I wouldn't share a room with her.

[CALL]

"Jagiya, I missed you." I said, "I missed you too. How was the wedding?"

"Should I come over?" I teased her, "You can come over when you settle everything. You have the keys to my place."

"Aish, I guess I'll only  see you when you visit me." I pouted, "Focus on what's in front. I'll always be here for you."

As the call went on, I really wanted to see her face and hug her.

So, I went out and surprised her.

[Y/N'S POV]

My man is married, and I'm just sitting on my couch watching reality TV.

Just when my doorbell rang. Ah, it must be the pizza I ordered.

When I opened the door, the person hugged me tightly. "Don't ruin the moment." He spoke.

"Yah, i told you not to come over." I smacked his back, "And when did I ever listen?" He talked back.

"Ah, I missed you so much. I promise you, our wedding will be 100 times better." He assured me, "Of course,"

"I ordered some pizza -" As I was talking, his tummy growled, "Didn't you eat?"

Taehyung shook his head, "Skipping meals would lead you to have less metabolism."

"Yes, Doctor Min."