what is love? [8]

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

I realised that whenever I bring up my marriage, y/n always acts differently after. I wanted to find out what was bothering her all the time. 

She was ending her shift soon and I wanted to pick her up to drive us to her favourite restaurant. She mentioned macarons and I went all over town to find the best ones for her to enjoy. 

Just when I was about to leave the car, I received a message. 

Kang Sua: " Tae, will you be coming home? just want to let you know I'm still outside shopping so I didn't prepare dinner for you."

Me: " Don't bother me."

I rolled my eyes. Of course, she is shopping! 

I happily walked to the lobby, waiting for my love to get off work. 

[Y/N'S POV]

"Good work, everyone! I'll see you tomorrow!" I bowed respectfully and just before I left my senior pulled me aside. 

"Sunbae, what's up?" I asked him, "I noticed that you really liked the macarons I bought for everyone the other day, so I got you some more for you to enjoy by yourself." Minjun, my senior said. 

"Aish, you didn't have to! Thank you so much!" I bowed. "No problem, I'll see you tomorrow!" 

"Yeah, thanks! See you tomorrow! -" Before I could say something else, someone dragged me out of the hospital. 

"Let go!" I forcefully released his hands from my wrist. "Who was that?" Taehyung asked me, looking at me in jealousy or was it angrily.

"He's just my senior! What more?" I rolled my eyes, annoyed. "Do you not trust me? I'm already trusting you with Sua... Can't you do the same?" I mumbled the last part out. 

"I do! I'm sorry. I want to bring you somewhere."

[RESTAURANT]

Somehow he convinced me to get in his car and now, we're at my favourite restaurant. 

Minjun: "Who was that guy? Are you okay?"

Me: " Just someone i had plans with. Don't worry, I'm okay. He was just concerned about me..."

I smiled slightly at how he is caring for his juniors, also known as me. 

"I'm sorry, hmm? I was just worried about why you were taking so long... Here, I bought you the town's best macarons."

Oh no, I got 2 of the same things from my Sunbae and Taehyung! "Thanks,"

"Smile for me, please? I'm really sorry for dragging you out like that."

"Fine, count yourself lucky this time. Why did you bring me here?"

"You looked very upset that day since the day at the N Seoul Tower, so i wanted to bring you here to cheer you up."

"I'm feeling better now." 

[SUA'S POV]

Walking around the mall once more, i spotted a familiar figure from a far. 

My husband was on a date with a girl? I couldn't see her face because her back was facing my direction. 

He was smiling, holding her hand. 

As his wife, I've never seen him smile at me once. Is she his mistress? Is she why he doesn't show me love? 

"Kim Taehyung, how could you do this to me?!" A tear left me eyes as he smiled with that girl more.

"Taehyung is mine. I'll make sure you regret what you're doing now, slut."