Chapter 1

September 1970.

A green leather train drove across the golden plain during the harvest, and the sharp whistle pierced the sky.

In one of the sleeper cars.

The lower bunk covered with snow-white sheets swayed with the clanging train, and a little girl could be vaguely seen sleeping on the side.

The little girl's tiny body was sleeping in a ball, her cheeks facing the partition on the right.

If you look closely, you can see that her eyelashes are trembling uneasily, and the small fist on her chest is also clenched tightly.

As if having a nightmare, the little girl was awakened suddenly, before opening her eyes, she cried out with a "wow".

At this moment, a pair of woman's hands stretched out beside her, and picked up the little girl.

The woman gently patted the little girl's back with her hands, while comforting softly: "Oh, Suisui, be good, don't cry, don't cry."

Zhao Suisui opened her eyes and saw her mother's face through tears. face, and suddenly cried even harder, crying and shouting: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-"

the little boy who was sitting on the opposite side of the comic book also stood up and looked into his mother's arms. The crying sister, her beautiful face was full of worry: "Mom, what's wrong with my sister?"

Feng He softly coaxed Zhao Suisui a few more words, seeing that the daughter in his arms still didn't seem to stop, he could only say to the little boy "Cheng Cheng, your sister may be having a nightmare. Mommy will take her for a walk. Can you stay here by yourself?" The little boy,

Zhao Jingcheng, nodded.

It's just that looking at the back of his mother leaving, there is still some worry on his small face.

Although there were not many people on the sleeper train, Feng He was still a little afraid that his daughter's crying would affect others, so he had to carry her to the junction of the carriages to coax her.

At this time, the sleeping berths were strictly managed, which was why Feng He dared to let his son stay there alone.

After a while, Zhao Suisui finally stopped crying.

Putting her head on Feng He's shoulder, Zhao Suisui's small body was sobbing non-stop, and at the same time, she remembered the reason why she was crying.

She just had a dream.

In the dream she became an adult, but already very sick and dying.

When she was dying, she realized that the world she lived in was actually a novel.

The hero is her father Zhao Haotian, but the heroine is not her mother Feng He, but another woman named Lin Juan.

According to the book, her mother, Feng Hehui, died of dystocia a year after serving in the army.

Although Zhao Suisui didn't know what dystocia meant, she saw her mother lying on the white bed in the hospital with her eyes closed.

After Mom died, Dad married another woman.

The woman became her stepmother and brought two other children.

The stepmother treated them very well in front of outsiders, but she treated her and her brother very badly in private.

Finally one day, she and her brother were kicked out of the house by their stepmother, and lived a miserable life on the streets.

There are many things that were talked about in the dream, but Zhao Suisui, who is four and a half years old, still doesn't understand very well.