Chapter 6

When he was in Beijing, Feng He had actually developed the habit of the two children sleeping alone, but now that they have changed places, fearing that the children might not adapt, Feng He originally planned to accompany them on the first day.

As a tradition, she would tell them a bedtime story before going to bed.

Feng He is a college English teacher and has read a lot of foreign fairy tale books, so she will tell some fairy tales to her two children before going to bed.

But now all kinds of foreign-language novels are labeled as prohibited books, so before telling a story, Feng He will remind the two children to remember that they must not tell these stories outside.

Zhao Suisui and Zhao Jingcheng nodded quickly.

They all like to listen to the stories told by Feng He, which is another world different from the comic strips.

Feng He asked the two to lie down, helped them cover the quilt, and then said: "Then let's tell the story of Cinderella today, a long, long time ago..." The two children held their breath and listened

seriously.

Zhao Suisui's eyes widened upon hearing this.

Cinderella is so pitiful. Like her, she has a bad stepmother who robbed her of everything.

But Cinderella is much luckier than her, she also has a bird and a prince to help her.

She didn't have a little bird to help her. As for the prince, a scene suddenly flashed in Zhao Suisui's mind, as if a big brother came to her when she was about to die of illness?

But Zhao Suisui couldn't remember what this big brother looked like.

Zhao Suisui fell asleep after thinking about it.

the next day.

The package sent from Beijing in advance has been delivered, and the little soldier who helped them carry the luggage yesterday helped deliver it home.

Feng He has been arranging things all day.

She really wanted to let Zhao Suisui and Zhao Jingcheng go out to play with other children, but unexpectedly, they both refused.

Zhao Suisui is naturally worried about her mother being with her bad father.

But she hasn't seen Bad Papa since she got up, and she hasn't seen anyone until lunch time.

"Your father doesn't come back for lunch." Feng He explained while serving food for the two of them.

Zhao Suisui said "oh", a little happy.

Although Feng He made up her mind to hone her culinary skills yesterday, she didn't dare to let go of it immediately, otherwise it would be bad if it was unpalatable and a waste of ingredients.

So most of the lunch was bought from the cafeteria, and Feng He only tried one dish to test the water.

It is still potatoes, and potatoes produce a lot of grain these days.

This time Feng He didn't have Zhao Haoyang to help shred, so he fried a potato chip.

She picked a piece of potato for each of Zhao Suisui and Zhao Jingcheng, and said, "Taste it, how does it taste, don't tell lies."

Zhao Suisui looked at the potato chips in the bowl, the color looked normal and smelled Also normal.

She picked it up and took a bite, with a strange expression on her face. Ms. Feng He learned her lesson this time, she didn't add too much salt, but the taste was weird.