Chapter 55

"Just brag!" Zhao Jingcheng was against Lu Zhou on a daily basis, and was the first to express his distrust of him.

"Believe it or not." Lu Zhou choked on Zhao Jingcheng.

"You-" Zhao Jingcheng was enraged.

Seeing that the two were about to quarrel, Zhao Suisui immediately came out to smooth things over: "Speak up, don't quarrel!"

For Zhao Suisui's sake, the two glared at each other and stopped talking.

"What are you doing here?" Wang Yue came over at some point.

Seeing the three of Zhao Suisui standing here, she thought there was something interesting, but when she came over, she saw nothing.

"We are wondering whether Zhang Panpan's mother will be Lu Zhou's stepmother." Zhao Suisui replied subconsciously.

"What? Zhang Panpan's mother wants to be Lu Zhou's stepmother?!" Wang Yue was surprised for a moment, gossip flashed on her face, and she said excitedly, "There's nothing to guess, we'll know if we go over and see Is it?"

"Is that... not good?" Zhao Suisui said.

Even though he said so, Zhao Suisui was already petite, and followed Wang Yue towards Lin Juan.

Seeing that Zhao Suisui had passed by, Zhao Jingcheng and Lu Zhou followed suit.

Zhao Jingcheng was fine, knowing that Zhao Suisui and Wang Yue were going to eavesdrop, so he also paid attention to his actions.

But Lu Zhou was different. Apart from making no sound, he simply walked forward without any guilt on his face.

Wang Yue and Zhao Suisui found a place to squat down.

Zhao Suisui looked back and saw Lu Zhou who was still standing, and hurriedly pulled him down and covered his mouth.

"Hush, don't make any noise!" Zhao Suisui whispered in his ear.

Lu Zhou: "..."

Lu Zhou finally nodded silently.

But in fact, he wanted to say that his father had already discovered them.

Indeed, with Lu Rong's hearing ability, he had already spotted these sneaky children.

However, Lu Rong only thought that these children came here to hide and seek, so he only glanced at them and didn't pay much attention.

"Comrade Lin Juan, what can you do?" Lu Rong asked Lin Juan who was opposite.

It was only after Lin Juan called him to stop that he remembered who she belonged to.

"If you are also here to introduce someone to me, then there is no need." Lu Rong added without waiting for Lin Juan's answer.

Lin Juan: "...Deputy Chief of Staff Lu, you misunderstood."

Hearing her denial, Lu Rong put down his vigilance.

Lin Juan also knew that Lu Rong must have been annoyed by being dragged to introduce people all day long these days.

She stopped Lu Rong this time, of course she didn't introduce someone to him with a wink, but she--

Lin Juan smiled and said: "Deputy Chief of Staff Lu, I also know that you are very annoying these days Yes, I told you to stop because there is a way to help you get rid of these troubles, I wonder if you would like to listen?"

Can you actually help him? Lu Rong suddenly became interested and said, "Tell me to come and see."

"I guess it must be your mother's idea for you to remarry. After all, the poor parents in the world must also want you to be in the army..." Lin Juan began to talk.