Chapter 80

"You can't do this!" Hearing this, Lin Juan widened her eyes and stopped, but the man didn't listen to her at all.

Lin Juan could only watch helplessly as several big men smashed up her shop.

When the troublemaker left, Lin Juan looked at her dilapidated storefront, and she was crying.

She didn't understand. Isn't it just the steamed stuffed buns that have been stored for a day or two? Is it that serious?

There are a lot of people who can't eat enough these days, so what's wrong with eating a few stale buns, is it so expensive?

And what she sells is not expensive, don't they understand the principle that you get what you pay for?

Lin Juan wanted to call the police, but judging by the way the man acted, he didn't look like someone to be messed with.

It would be bad if they retaliated against her at that time, Lin Juan weighed and weighed, and finally could only hold her nose and swallow the breath.

Lin Juan vomited blood angrily while wiping her tears and tapped the loss in the store.

Tables and stools had their legs broken, and the steamer for steaming buns was broken in half. Even the noodle bag she put in the back kitchen was taken away by someone...

Robbers! What a gang of robbers!

But what made Lin Juan even more angry, after today's disturbance, her steamed stuffed bun shop would not even want to continue to open.

Leaving aside whether the people around will buy it, Lin Juan herself dare not stay in this place, what if the family finds her not pleasing to the eye and then comes to beat her up?

Thinking of this, Lin Juan was also a little scared, and quickly pulled out some usable things, packed them and brought them back to the house she rented.

In order to avoid long nights and dreams, Lin Juan went to find the landlord of the steamed stuffed bun shop overnight.

She has only rented this facade for more than a month, but when paying the rent before, the landlord Shizi asked for three months' rent. At that time, Lin Juan thought that the Dashu steamed stuffed bun shop in her previous life had been here for a year or two, so she didn't like it. He readily gave the money.

Now that the store can't keep going, Lin Juan of course wants to get back the remaining one month's rent. After all, no matter how small a mosquito is, it's still meat!

The owner and the landlord were very polite to Lin Juan, a fat sheep, and immediately welcomed her in when she saw her coming.

The landlord's family naturally knew that Lin Juan's store was smashed today, and they were afraid that Lin Juan would not rent his house anymore, so they comforted her and said, "Don't be afraid of Sun Daqiang. He will come to trouble you again."

Hearing this, Lin Juan said to herself: You can pull it down! When my shop was smashed in the afternoon, I saw you watching the fun outside!

"Brother, I'm here today because I want to quit the rent." Lin Juan explained her reason for coming.

Hearing this, the landlord's expression changed.

"Big sister, it's a business, it's inevitable that you will encounter some troubles, you have finally started to do it, don't give up easily." The landlord tried to persuade Lin Juan to stay.

But Lin Juan made up her mind, and said directly: "Brother, don't persuade me anymore, I have already made up my mind. Also, I paid three months' rent with you before, and now I don't want to rent any more. The money... ...Do you think it can be refunded to me? I don't want too much, just give me a month's refund." "