Chapter 73

Lu Rong really didn't think that there would be something about Lu Zhou...

But he can still trust Lu Wu's character. Since he said that he hasn't had time to do anything, it should be that he really didn't do it.

Thinking about it this way, there was nothing wrong with his denial just now!

Lu Rong immediately felt relieved.

But that brat Lu Zhou...Lu Rong still thinks he needs to be educated!

So - just as Lu Zhou got the information from Zhao Suisui that Xu Man had left, when he returned to his home, he was stopped by Lu Rong who was waiting in the living room.

"Brat, did you secretly contact your Fifth Uncle?" Lu Ronghu asked with a serious face.

Lu Zhou was not surprised that Lu Rong knew about it. When he went to find Uncle Lu Wu, he knew that there would be a day when Lu Rong would find out.

Therefore, Lu Zhou nodded expressionlessly: "Yeah."

"Yeah, are you okay?" Lu Rong raised his voice, "Why are you so narrow-minded, your mother's coming to Songnan doesn't hinder your business Manly man, you still have to be broad-minded, you learn from me!"

Lu Rong felt that his son was a little crooked, so he couldn't help educating him earnestly.

Lu Zhou rolled his eyes speechlessly.

"Because they will be very annoying." Finally, he couldn't listen to Lu Rong's chatter, and Lu Zhou reluctantly explained.

"You-" Lu Rong wanted to say something, but Lu Zhou glanced at him and said first, "Are you very welcome to come?"

Lu Rong: "...Don't do it next time! "

"Oh." Lu Zhou replied without sincerity.

Lu Rong was annoyed by his attitude, and was about to say something when he heard a knock on the door.

The two looked towards the door, only to see that the door was pushed open a crack, and Zhao Suisui's little head poked in from the outside.

"Uncle Lu, can I borrow your phone?" Zhao Suisui said with a smile on his face.

As the chief of staff, Lu Rong installed a telephone at home for the convenience of work.

Phones are rare these days. As soon as this phone was installed, it was "coveted" by Zhao Suisui, and it was common to borrow the phone to make calls.

Lu Rong was not surprised by this, and waved to her and said, "Yes, come in."

Zhao Suisui walked in bouncing after hearing that.

With Zhao Suisui around, Lu Rong was still planning to give Lu Zhou some face, after all, he didn't talk about him anymore, left the phone to Zhao Suisui, and Lu Rong took Lu Zhou out.

Looking at the black dial phone on the table, Zhao Suisui felt a little excited.

After thinking about it just now, she felt that Ma Wei's behavior was very strange, there must be something wrong!

Integrate all the clues: It is known that Ma Wei has been in Beijing before, his expression changed when he heard Feng He's name, and his expression was tense when he saw her standing at the window... Detective Zhao

Suisui Boldly guess, Ma Wei may have something to do with her mother!

And her mother's closest relationship is only her grandparents' family!

After much deliberation, Zhao Suisui decided to ask this matter clearly. As for whom to ask, of course it was her little uncle Feng Qiqing!

Feng Qiqing is currently studying at Peking University, but he goes home every weekend, and Feng's family happens to have a telephone! Zhao Suisui had already asked Feng's family's phone number, and had contacted her several times before.