Chapter 81

In the previous life, because Lin Juan was abandoned by Qian Qingshan, she was still poor even after a long time.

Some acquaintances saw that she was pitiful and wanted to help her, so they introduced her to a job of taking care of the elderly.

The old man's surname is Bai. It is said that his ancestors were the imperial cooks in the palace. Before he retired, he also worked as a chef in a big restaurant in Beijing.

Because I am getting old, it is inevitable that I will have some minor illnesses and pains. Under the organization of the neighborhood committee, I plan to find someone to take care of my life.

Mr. Bai had no children and had a weird temper, which made Lin Juan, who was not very good at taking care of others, suffer a lot of grievances.

But he was very good. Although he was not satisfied with Lin Juan, he did not dismiss her.

Because Mr. Bai is an imperial chef, he has high requirements for what he eats every day.

Lin Juan didn't know how to cook at the beginning. In order to ensure her food level, Mr. Bai taught Lin Juan a few tricks. He threw his own recipe to Lin Juan and asked her to make it.

Unfortunately, Mr. Bai passed away within a few years.

And Lin Juan also died of illness not long after she was overworked when she was young.

Because Mr. Bai had no children, the cookbook also fell into Lin Juan's hands after his death.

But it was a pity that Lin Juan didn't have much money or energy to study at that time, and she didn't know where the recipe book ended up.

Lin Juan thought, since that cookbook was in her hands in her previous life, it must belong to her.

In that case, it doesn't matter if she gets it earlier now, right?

But thinking of old master Bai's weird temper, Lin Juan didn't want to take care of him again no matter what.

After thinking and thinking, Lin Juan finally came up with a solution.

Early this morning, Lin Juan touched a certain place in the city.

This is the black market in Songnan City. Although the trading is now open, there are still some things that cannot be easily bought, so the black market still exists.

You can trade various things in the black market, and you can also find people to do things.

The purpose of Lin Juan's coming to the black market today is to find someone to do business.

Lin Juan didn't want to be recognized by others, so she covered herself tightly even in hot weather.

After going around the black market for several times, she finally came to a self-built house. The person in charge looked at Lin Juan's outfit and didn't think it was strange, so she asked directly, "What are you going to do? It's different." The price is also different, and those who violate the law and discipline will not do it."

"No violation of the law and discipline, no violation of the law and discipline!" Lin Juan said quickly, then pulled the silk scarf around her face, and continued, "I just It's very simple to find someone to help me with something."

The manager took a look at Lin Juan's attire, he had seen such people a lot, and at a glance, he knew that they were the ones who found them because it was inconvenient for him to come forward.

Anyway, that's what they do, as long as it's not something that violates the law and discipline and will be arrested by the police, it doesn't matter.

After listening to Lin Juan's request, the person in charge quoted a price, and Lin Juan paid the money readily.