Chapter 72

Lu Rong's side.

The guard knocked on the door and walked in, respectfully said: "Chief of Staff Lu, there is a woman who claims to be your ex-wife outside to visit."

Lu Rong: "..."

What the hell? ex-wife? !

Oh, he has an ex-wife, he almost forgot...

Seeing that Lu Rong didn't answer for a long time, the guard with a blank face asked again: "Do you want her to come in?"

Lu Rong After thinking about it, he nodded.

He really didn't expect Xu Man to come to him.

But when everyone is here, if he stops her, it won't look good if she makes trouble outside.

If Xu Man hadn't found her suddenly, Lu Rong would have almost forgotten her.

Hearing Xu Man's name again, Lu Rong didn't have much emotion, he just treated it as an ordinary guest.

As the chief of staff and his previous physical reasons, Lu Rong doesn't need to train every day now.

He spent part of his time working at his desk, and at this time Lu Rong happened to be working near his home.

When the guard heard Lu Rong nodding, he also went out to bring Xu Man and the two over here.

After going back and forth like this, when Xu Man and Ma Wei entered the army, it had been a long time since they first came, and they had already lost their temper.

All the way into the family courtyard, Xu Man and his wife were not too far away from the guards in front.

Ma Wei seemed to have something on his mind, and he didn't say much all the way, as if he had thought about it for a while, he finally asked Xu Man: "The woman we met at the door just now, you said her name is Feng He?" Xu Man didn't like it

. Knowing why Ma Wei asked this question, he still nodded, curled his lips and said, "Well, her husband is Zhao Haoyang, and he is a friend of Lu Rong, and he is also in this army." But what Ma Wei cared about was not

Zhao Haoyang, but Shi continued: "Is she Feng Yuanxin's daughter?"

Xu Man was stunned for a moment, then thought for a while before saying: "I guess so? Anyway, she is the daughter of a capitalist, but luck is good, she married Zhao Haoyang, and she didn't suffer any consequences... ...Ah Wei, why are you asking this?"

Ma Wei's heart sank, he pursed his lips tightly, and stopped talking.

He looked up at the distance, remembered the most important thing now, and put his thoughts back.

The two soon arrived at the door of Lu's house.

Since Zhao Suisui came back, she has been squatting in her yard as a sentinel.

Seeing from a distance that the guards really brought Xu Man and Ma Wei over, Zhao Suisui sighed bitterly.

Uncle Lu really can't do it, why let the two of them in!

There was no other way, so Zhao Suisui had no choice but to continue to wait outside.

What a coincidence, as soon as Xu Man and Ma Wei entered the Lu family's door, Zhao Suisui saw Zhao Jingcheng and Lu Zhou coming by bicycle from a distance.

Zhao Suisui ran to the road in a few steps, stopped Lu Zhou who was about to push his bicycle into his yard, and said, "Wait, wait!" "

What's wrong?" Lu Zhou didn't know why.