Chapter 64

"What are you driving Sui Sui out for?" Grandma Feng scolded Feng He.

That's it! What are you driving her out for? Zhao Suisui agreed in his heart.

After finishing speaking, Grandma Feng pulled Zhao Suisui into her arms again, took an orange and peeled it for her, and said, "Come on, grandma will peel another one for you." "Thank you, grandma!"

Zhao Suisui said obediently thank.

"Actually, it's not a big deal." Grandma Feng said while peeling the oranges, "It's just that everything is coming to an end now, so I'll persuade your dad that we move to Hong Kong City together." "Why

? , Dad disagrees?" Feng He's tone was not the least bit surprised.

"Isn't it?" Grandma Feng continued with a slight complaint in her tone, "Your father said that it was rumored that the country might be reforming and opening up. He is familiar with international trade and international laws, and wants to stay and help Do something. I said we are all so old, what else are we going to do, just in case..."

Grandma Feng stopped talking and sighed: "And this thing is not so simple, and no one has ever done it However, you have to feel the stones to cross the road, I don't know how difficult it is, but your father is determined to stay."

Feng He understood, poured a glass of water for Grandma Feng, and said comfortingly: "My dad has such a temper, you don't know, no one can persuade him to make a decision! I don't think you should worry too much, If you are really afraid, then you can stay with me for a while."

"Yes, yes, grandma!" Zhao Suisui echoed.

"How can this be done?" Grandma Feng said hastily, "How can I feel relieved to leave your father here alone!"

Feng He: "..." She knew it.

"Then you can relax." Feng He said, "Dad has this ability, he knows it well." "I

think your dad is sure of me!" Grandma Feng complained.

Grandma Feng and Feng He didn't quite understand what they said, and Zhao Suisui didn't quite understand either.

But her mother said there was nothing wrong with it, so Zhao Suisui didn't express any opinions, although even if she expressed opinions, it might seem that no one would pay attention to them.

A few days after the Chinese New Year, Feng Qiqing's admission notice also arrived.

They are mainly in Beijing, so the speed is a little faster than other places.

After receiving the notice, Feng Qiqing specially let Zhao Suisui take a look.

"Come and see, little uncle didn't lie to you!" Feng Qiqing said proudly.

Zhao Suisui looked at it meaningfully, and said affirmatively: "Well, little uncle, you are awesome!"

After thinking for a while, he continued: "Is Beijing University the best university? Then I will also take the exam here in the future!"

Feng Qiqing was amused, and said: "Okay, the little uncle will wait for you to come over then."

Since he hadn't come back for two years, Zhao Haoyang's family-visiting leave was a bit long this time.

But no matter how long it takes, there is still a day to go back.

However, when Zhao Suisui and the others returned this time, it was already the eve of the start of school.

So, they didn't go back to the military family courtyard, but went directly to the house in the city.

Zhao Suisui entered the second semester of the second year of junior high school, and Zhao Jingcheng and Lu Zhou also ushered in the last semester of junior high school.