Chapter 68

Hearing Ma Hongwen's complaints, Xu Man's heart was full of bitterness.

If she could choose, she would not want to come to Songnan, but this is not something she can decide.

Compared with Ma Hongwen and Ma Hongwu, two kids who don't understand anything, Xu Man obviously knows much more.

In fact, it is a blessing that Ma Wei's current job can be transferred to Songnan.

After all, Ma Wei was just an ordinary person before the exercise.

That is to say, he seized the opportunity when the movement was in chaos, and climbed all the way to a high position.

As long as Ma Hongwu and Ma Hongwen can remember, Ma Wei has been in a high position.

When they go to school, it is even more prosperous.

And because Ma Wei still holds a small amount of power in his hands, other parents in the school are unwilling to offend him, so Ma Hongwu and Ma Hongwen are indeed like stars in the school.

But this kind of right obtained by taking advantage of the chaos obviously cannot last long.

After the movement ended, people like Ma Wei who used their power to do their best during this period suffered disaster immediately.

But Ma Wei is also a smart man.

He knew that everything he had obtained was "wrong", and he was not completely lost in the face of the power and wealth at his fingertips.

He understands the principle of planning for a rainy day, and he keeps a hand in everything.

Before the end of the exercise, he also noticed the change in the wind direction in advance, sat on the other hand to prepare, hugged the other thigh, so as not to be thrown into prison.

However, Ma Wei's reputation in the capital was quite good before, so it was impossible to get out of it unscathed.

Ma Wei's new fawning thigh just transferred him back to his hometown Songnan City to avoid the limelight.

To put it nicely is to avoid the limelight, but to say it badly is actually to be demoted.

After all, this thigh has never greeted Songnan City.

When Ma Wei first came, the people on Songnan's side were still a little confused about his background, so their attitude was good at the beginning.

But after understanding, they found that Ma Wei had no background at all, and their attitude towards Ma Wei became cold.

Originally, the unit wanted to allocate a better house to Ma Wei, but after getting to know Ma Wei well, they directly allocated the worst house for them to live in... Not to mention the two children Ma Hongwu and Ma Hongwen

think Wronged, even Xu Man felt that the gap was huge.

Xu Man's family conditions are not bad. Although her parents are a bit patriarchal and dislike the poor and love the rich, they have treated her well since she was a child.

Later, when her brother got into trouble, Xu's father and Xu's mother learned from Grandpa Xu that there was an old affair with the Lu family, so they moved their minds to marry her to the Lu family.

Of course Xu Man didn't want to marry, but her parents didn't agree with her and Ma Wei, and her brother was really dangerous at that time, Xu Man could only pinch her nose and admit it.

And the Lu family is much better than the Xu family. As Mrs. Lu, although Xu Man has a bad relationship with Lu Rong, she is still respected outside.