Chapter 56

"You, do you know me?" Seeing Grandma Lu's cold expression, Lin Juan asked a little nervously.

She felt that Grandma Lu didn't seem to have a good impression of her!

Lin Juan was right, Grandma Lu did not have a good impression of her.

Before Lin Juan introduced herself, Grandma Lu only thought of her as a helpful stranger, but after Lin Juan introduced herself, Grandma Lu immediately thought of what she heard from Zhao Suisui yesterday, Lin Juan's helpfulness just now also immediately became unpredictable.

Being courteous for nothing is either adultery or stealing, this woman named Lin Juan is so passionately approaching, maybe she is still playing some tricks.

Grandma Lu thought about this in her heart, and then looked at Lin Juan's face, and saw that Lin Juan's face was full of smiles, and she couldn't see the calculation in her eyes without looking carefully.

The more Grandma Lu thought about it, the more she felt that Lin Juan was not very good at it.

But at this time, Grandma Lu didn't know that everyone else in the family courtyard knew what Lin Juan was thinking. She only knows that Lin Juan is still a family member of a martyr, and if she attacks her without evidence, she might beat her up, not to mention that Lin Juan hasn't done anything yet... "I don't know." Grandma Lu said

coldly After finishing speaking, he couldn't help knocking on her again, "I heard that you stayed in the army as a family member of a martyr? Then you have to raise your children well, don't always try to write about what you have and what you don't, so that you can be worthy of your sacrifice." s husband."

Grandma Lu didn't mind that Lin Juan remarried as a family member of a martyr, but that she proposed a fake marriage to Lu Rong. After all, which normal person would think of a fake marriage?

"Of course." Lin Juan nodded with a smile.

She always felt that Grandma Lu seemed to have something to say.

With a bad first impression, Grandma Lu knew that Lin Juan was perfunctory.

But she wasn't interested in saying anything more, so she just gave her a casual look and left.

Lin Juan originally wanted to please Grandma Lu, but now it's fine if she doesn't please her, but she offends her instead, which makes Lin Juan a little dumbfounded.

This shouldn't be, Lin Juan thinks there must be something wrong.

"Hey, do you still have the face to come out?"

Lin Juan was thinking about it when a harsh female voice suddenly reached her ears.

Lin Juan followed the voice and saw Wang Cuifen approaching with disdain and gloating on her face.

Lin Juan had a bad impression of Wang Cuifen.

When she tried to stay in the family home and did not want to offend others, Wang Cuifen took advantage of her openly and secretly.

Later, after staying in the family home, Lin Juan restrained her edge. Although she didn't provoke Wang Cuifen, she became tough and didn't let her take advantage of her again.

Wang Cuifen also held a grudge against Lin Juan because of this, and would run on her every time he saw her.

Lin Juan only thought that Wang Cuifen was a clown, and only took care of her when she got up later.

Seeing Wang Cuifen, who is eccentric, Lin Juan didn't want to talk to her, and turned to leave immediately.

Seeing that Lin Juan was going to leave, Wang Cuifen became anxious immediately, and said behind her in a very corrupt manner: "Some people don't even look at how much they are, but they want to eat swan meat, and they want to marry Deputy Lu. Chief of Staff, I don't know if she is worthy or not!"