Chapter 67

When Lu Zhou talked about Xu Man, the expression on his face didn't fluctuate at all, Zhao Suisui was relieved by his look of not taking her seriously.

It seems that Brother Lu Zhou will not be hurt by the eccentric Xu Man!

As a result, Zhao Suisui's heart that had been hanging for many days finally let go.

Once she let go of this heart, Zhao Suisui stopped paying attention to the two siblings Ma Hongwu and Ma Hongwen all the time, and didn't care what time they went home every day.

Occasionally, when they returned home, they ran into Xu Man who was coming to pick up his stepson and stepdaughter, but the two parties passed by as if they didn't know each other.

It seemed that Xu Man really didn't know Lu Zhou.

Lu Zhou and the others didn't even bother to look at Xu Man.

Ma Hongwu and Ma Hongwen's life at school is slowly getting on the right track.

Because of Ma Xiaoyu's popularity, Ma Hongwen is very arrogant, but there are still some girls who are willing to support her and listen to her talk about how Beijing is like, so she is quite popular in the class.

The expression on Ma Hongwen's face was always arrogant, Zhao Suisui couldn't see anything.

But Ma Xiaoyu was different, her tail almost went up to the sky. Seeing Zhao Suisui also looked extremely complacent, as if to say: Look, I said that my cousin is here, and your group favorite status will be lost!

Zhao Suisui didn't feel much about it.

Even if Ma Hongwen is here, the girls who usually play with her still play with her; and those girls who "want to play with Ma Hongwen but can't play with Zhao Suisui" don't play with Zhao Suisui very much.. ...

so this has no effect on Zhao Suisui at all.

But Ma Hongwu's side is different.

Although they are older brothers, Ma Hongwu and Ma Hongwen have similar tempers, and they also look arrogant. It seems that their father's status in the capital was really good before, and that's why the two children have grown up to be defiant.

It's just that although they have the same personality, the treatment of Ma Hongwu and Ma Hongwen in the class is very different.

Ma Hongwen has Ma Xiaoyu, but Ma Hongwu does not.

At first, when the boys in the class saw Ma Hongwu, a transfer student, they invited him to play together.

But Ma Hongwu is arrogant and has low EQ. He always looks down on others. When he plays, he feels that everyone should let him go. So the boys in the class gradually don't want to associate with him, and they don't call him when they go to play. .

Even the most cheerful and popular boy in the class turned pale when he heard the name Ma Hongwu, and ran faster than anyone else.

In addition, there are no boys who want to hear Ma Hongwu chatting about the Beijing city. Ma Hongwu is gradually isolated in the class, and there is not even a boy who talks...

Zhao Suisui is too lazy to talk to the two brothers and sisters Ma Hongwen, but the two The brothers and sisters' personalities were really bad, which caused other people in the school to be very dissatisfied with the two of them.

This afternoon happened to be physical education class.

The weather was getting hotter, Zhao Suisui didn't want to stay outside, so when the physical education teacher let everyone move freely, he sneaked back to the classroom.