Chapter 76

Standing behind was a middle-aged couple, looking at Zhao Suisui who overreacted, a trace of bewilderment flashed across the simple faces of the couple.

"Little girl, let's ask for directions. Do you know where the housing management office is here? My husband and I have been wandering around this alley for a long time but couldn't find it..." the middle-aged woman among them said.

It turned out to be asking for directions.

Zhao Suisui let go of her vigilance, in fact, she didn't know why she overreacted just now.

"You go straight along this road, then turn right and you will see it." Zhao Suisui said.

"Hey, thank you so much, little girl." The middle-aged woman thanked.

"You're welcome." Zhao Suisui pursed her lips and said.

Seeing the background of the couple disappear around the corner, Zhao Suisui squatted down again, hugged the dirty puppy without disdain, and took it home.

When he walked to the door of the house, he just saw Zhao Jingcheng pushing his bicycle out.

"Brother, are you going out?" Zhao Suisui asked.

When Zhao Jingcheng saw her, he breathed a sigh of relief, and scolded her: "I went out, it's because you haven't come back for a long time, I thought you were kidnapped!"

Zhao Suisui: "... Zhao Suisui raised the puppy in his arms and said, "Look, brother, I picked it up on the road!"

Zhao Jingcheng looked at the dirty puppy with disgust, took a step back, and said, "What are you doing?" Pick them up at home, this puppy looks so dirty!"

The puppy in Zhao Suisui's hand seemed to understand, and couldn't help but barked at Zhao Jingcheng.

Zhao Suisui felt a little angry, ignored him with a "hum", pushed him away and walked home by herself.

Now everyone is not rich, and no one has a special pet dog. Everyone usually raises a puppy like this to watch the house.

The puppy picked up by Zhao Suisui was obviously an abandoned puppy without an owner. Since there was no owner, the puppy would be a dead end if thrown out again. Zhao Suisui couldn't bear it, so she begged Feng He to adopt the puppy .

Fortunately, Feng He is also a caring person, and she did not refuse Zhao Suisui's request. She also helped Zhao Suisui boil hot water, and the mother and daughter washed the dirty puppy together.

Although the puppy was dirty before it was picked up, it turned out to be a very beautiful puppy except that it looked a little malnourished after being washed.

Even Zhao Jingcheng, who was originally disgusted, didn't say anything when he saw the clean puppy.

"It's said that a cheap name is easy to make a living, from now on you'll be called Ah Huang!" Zhao Suisui muttered while administering medicine to Ah Huang.

Ah Huang is a typical Chinese pastoral dog. He is still young and looks a bit naive.

There was no veterinarian to be found at the moment, so Zhao Suisui had to put some medicine on Ah Huang's injured left leg.

After taking the medicine, Zhao Suisui brought another bowl of water and a bowl of rice. Ah Huang glanced at Zhao Suisui before he lowered his head and began to eat.

"Don't worry, don't worry, there are many more!" Zhao Suisui said, stroking its head.

After adopting Ah Huang, Ah Huang officially became Zhao Suisui's new pet!