Chapter 5

Zhao Suisui's family didn't know that they had become the talking points of the women under the tree. At this time, they had already entered the supply and marketing cooperative.

The supply and marketing cooperative is very small, and it only sells some basic daily necessities.

There is a row of glass counters when you enter the door, and you can see what you want to buy at a glance.

Perhaps considering the large number of children in the family home, the supply and marketing cooperative specially placed some peach cakes, glutinous rice sticks, fruit candies...these snacks and snacks that children love to eat.

There are even marbles, shuttlecocks, and skipping ropes that are popular among children.

Zhao Haoyang wanted to please his daughter, so he leaned in front of the two children and said, "Cheng Cheng and Suisui, daddy will buy whatever you want!"

Zhao Suisui didn't want to spoil daddy's things, she was about to refuse immediately, but Before he could say anything, he heard the brother next to him say, "Really? Thank you, Dad!"

Zhao Suisui immediately turned to look at Zhao Jingcheng with a little puzzled face.

Mingming's elder brother said before taking a nap that he would hate Dad with her!

Seeing Zhao Suisui's eyes as if looking at a little traitor, Zhao Jingcheng immediately pulled her aside, covered his mouth with his small hand, and whispered something in her ear.

Zhao Suisui's eyes lit up when he heard this, and he felt that his brother is really a clever little ghost!

Zhao Haoyang looked puzzled at the two children who suddenly ran to the corner and muttered.

Just as he was about to walk over, he saw the two children walking towards him as if they had discussed it.

"Have you decided what you want?" He thought the two children were discussing what to buy.

With a sullen face, Zhao Suisui looked up at him and asked, "Is it true that you will buy everything?"

"Of course, Dad won't lie to you, I will buy them all!" Zhao Haoyang said proudly.

"Then I want crispy candy, milk candy, fruit candy..." Zhao Suisui counted one by one with his fingers in a childish voice.

"We also need marbles, shuttlecocks, skipping ropes, spinning tops..." Zhao Jingcheng and Zhao Suisui continued to add.

"Okay! Buy everything!" Zhao Haoyang said without principle.

This is the so-called sugar-coated cannonball! Hehe, as long as the daughter accepts his sugar-coated cannonball, it won't be far from their father and daughter getting closer!

Imagination is beautiful, reality is cruel.

Before Zhao Haoyang proudly bought all the things his daughter mentioned, he was ruthlessly rejected by Feng He.

She knew that her husband wanted to get closer to his children, but this was too exaggerated.

Feng He was almost certain that if Zhao Haoyang really did this, within an hour, their family would become famous in the family court. After all, how can someone spoil children so much?

In the end, the two children can only choose two candies and two toys.

Zhao Haoyang didn't dare to confront his wife, so he could only touch his nose and said apologetically to Zhao Suisui: "Let's buy these first this time, and next time Dad will buy you other ones."

Zhao Suisui said to his mouth Stuffed a piece of fruit candy, rolled his eyes, and accused Zhao Haoyang: "Liar!"

Zhao Haoyang wanted to cry, but felt that the progress of pleasing his daughter seemed to be dragging back to the original point.