Chapter 4

The small building of the family courtyard has two floors, and each floor can accommodate two families.

The house opposite is still vacant, and only Zhao Suisui's family lives in the second floor.

The size of the house is not small, as soon as you enter the door, there is a small living room.

There is a small kitchen on the left of the living room, and there are two large rooms and a small room, as well as a small shower room.

After Zhao Haoyang finished the report with the army, he went non-stop to buy a set of necessary furniture and bought some basic daily necessities. Yesterday he made all the beds in the room.

As soon as Feng He entered, Zhao Haoyang kept paying attention to her expression.

Seeing her turn around to look at him after turning around, she put on an expression of begging for praise.

Feng He couldn't help laughing, and praised according to his intention: "It's hard work."

Zhao Haoyang coughed, with a no big deal expression on his face, and said, "What's the matter?"

"The kitchen is here, right? Boil some hot water, we have to take a bath." Feng He asked Zhao Haoyang.

There is no condition to take a shower on the train. After two days, I always feel a little uncomfortable on the way up. I have to take a good bath and catch up on sleep.

Zhao Haoyang was feeling complacent now, pointed in a direction and immediately said courteously: "Over there, I'll go right away!"

After the water was boiled, Zhao Suisui was first carried by Feng He to take a bath, and then hugged On the bed in a bedroom on the back side.

While Feng He was wiping her hair with a dry towel, Zhao Suisui glanced at her and tried to struggle again: "Mom, I want to go home.

" It's our home."

Zhao Suisui puffed up her face: "I want to go back to Beijing."

Feng He only thought that she was not used to a strange place for the first time, so he patted her head and said, "Don't be afraid, you will like it here in the future. I heard from your father that there are many children who are about the same age as you and your brother, and there will be many children playing with you."

Zhao Suisui didn't care if anyone would play with her, but she had something to say Not coming out, knowing that Feng He would not agree, he sullenly stopped talking.

After a while, Zhao Jingcheng who also took a shower was carried in by Zhao Haoyang.

As soon as Zhao Suisui saw Zhao Haoyang, she rolled to the other side of the bed with her back facing him, not wanting to hurt her father at all.

And Feng He asked Zhao Haoyang to dry his son's hair before going out to take a bath.

Zhao Haoyang wiped his hair much more rudely than Feng He.

Zhao Jingcheng was rubbed so that his body was stumbling around, but Zhao Haoyang didn't notice it, and instead reprimanded Zhao Jingcheng: "You sit down!" After listening to Zhao Jingcheng, he avoided

his big hand and protested with some dissatisfaction: "Obviously Dad, you have too much strength!"

Zhao Haoyang: "...Really? Then I should be gentle?"

On the other side, Zhao Suisui secretly turned his head and took a look, thinking that bad dad is so stupid!

Zhao Haoyang went out after drying his son's hair.