Chapter 85

For several days, Qian Qingshan did not appear near Lin Juan.

Lin Juan was not surprised by this, but instead sneered, thinking that Qian Qingshan was really a wimp, and she was blind in her previous life, so she fell for him.

As the days passed, Lin Juan stayed in her shop every day.

One day, a man walked into the store suddenly.

Men's dress is very different from the plain dress of men around today.

He was wearing a suit that was extremely rare at this time, and his hair was a bit long, but it had been carefully groomed, making him look personable, and there was a big gap between him and other men.

Lin Juan's eyes lit up when she saw this man, and she immediately said courteously: "Welcome, what do you want to eat?"

The man looked around Lin Juan's store, and then said: "That's it."

The man pointed Pointing to a dish on the menu posted on the wall.

When the man speaks, his Mandarin is not standard, with some accent, but he can understand it.

Lin Juan said nonchalantly: "Okay, wait a minute." After

the food was cooked quickly, Lin Juan came out with the food again, put it gently in front of the man, and asked: "Listen to your accent, it's not from the local area. Human?"

The man smiled, and said in substandard Mandarin, "That's right, I'm from Hong Kong City."

From Hong Kong City? No wonder!

Lin Juan felt that the man's accent sounded familiar to her.

Lin Juan knows Hong Kong City very well, it is much more prosperous and developed than their place.

After the reform and opening up, the tourism industry has also begun to open to the outside world, and it is normal for some Hong Kong people to come here to play.

And seeing the way this man is dressed, he doesn't look like a poor man.

So Lin Juan's attitude towards men became better, and she simply sat across from the man and chatted with him: "I've heard about Hong Kong City, it's such a good place! Are you here to visit relatives?" Hearing Lin Juan's words, the man

chose He raised his eyebrows and said, "Do you still know about travel?"

It's no wonder that the man asked this question. After all, the word "tourism" was still quite unfamiliar to Chinese people at this time, and most of them spent their entire lives within a radius of 100 kilometers. Going around in circles, not to mention going to the city, going out of the province, or going abroad.

But Lin Juan is different. After all, she has experienced the afterlife, and she still understands these things very well.

Seeing the man asking this question, Lin Juan raised her chin, showed a smile, and said, "I know."

The man didn't worry too much about this question, but continued to say, "That's right, come and see some relatives, by the way Inspect and investigate to see if there is any place suitable for investment."

Investment? !

Lin Juan accurately captured these two words, and immediately looked at the man's eyes that were glowing.

She guessed right, the man in front of her was indeed not an ordinary person.

Realizing something, Lin Juan brushed her hair and said, "Then you have a good eye, Mr. Now is a good time to invest with us!