That's so gay.| Chapter 31

Heavy labored breathing was all you could hear if someone else had been in our backyard. The chilly breeze whistling past us, giving me goosebumps on my exposed stomach where Bill has his hand. "Wait," he hummed out, interrupting our kiss.

"What is it?"

"There is nothing I would love to do more than you, right now, but we are in the backyard and there are too many possible witnesses." he chuckled.

I smiled at him, biting my lip for a quick moment as I was thinking, "You're freaky if you thought I would've done it right here with you," I laughed as I ran my hand up and down his arms while he hovered above me.

"You wouldn't have?" he asked.

"I would've." I smirked, "No, you're right. We should go back inside."

He let out a hearty laugh, "I think you should sleep in my bed tonight."

"I think so too."

He blushed as he got off of me and stood up. He held out his hand for me to take and helped me up as well. I straightened out my clothes so they would not give away what we had been doing there. I combed my fingers through my hair, brushing out a couple of knots, and sighed. I have the biggest blue balls right now. I grabbed his hand again and we started walking towards the door to go back inside.

Horror.

The loud hooting and hollering started as soon as our heads snapped toward the large window next to the door. They were all behind the window, noses pressed against the glass, angled just right so they could see straight to where we were doing our business.

"That's not the kinda trouble I was thinking of," Tom smugly said as we entered.

"You know, Tom... I know you're brothers and all and not to mention twins so y'all have this special bond and whatnot but I will not hesitate to commit battery on you," I said as I made my way back to the couch, leaving them all behind to stand there.

"Good thing I'm a genius and a saint," Bill said. The others didn't get what he meant but I laughed. 

Georg sat back down as well on the couch that was facing the tv. The seating arrangement was almost like a U-shape. The couch I was on was facing the two armchairs opposite to me where Tom and Adrian were sitting now.

"Would've had to charge them money," I said as I picked up my phone to play Papa's Sushiria.

No, I would have actually been mortified if they had seen us doing the dirty.

"You guys are really creepy for spying on them like that like they're some kinda zoo animals," Georg said.

Adrian scoffed, "What a traitor. It was your idea," he said. I looked up at them and chuckled a little. I love these people so much even though they're vile creatures. "Georg, there's something so deeply fundamentally wrong with you and I've never been more attracted to you. Wanna kiss?" 

"Oh my God, no, you should definitely not pin my wrists above my head so I can't move as we slowly make out and have sex," Georg said.

Silence.

Nobody even moved.

Now I'm not homophobic but what the fuck.

"That's so gay," Bill muttered.

"You're just jealous because you and Rosalina are now old news," Adrian piped up.

"Didn't really take you for a bottom," I said to Georg as I looked at him.

"Pfft, are you kidding?" Adrian laughed, "So obvious."

"Yeah, kinda," Tom added. "I'm so bored." He whined literally a second later.