Pumba. |Chapter 10

Does Bill still have his tongue piercing?

♫ ♫ ♫  

I drove in the driveway and we got out. I locked my car and we headed inside. I took off my heels and went upstairs to my room. I threw my backpack in the corner and I took my computer and went to my bed. I put on Supernatural and started watching with my headphones on. I felt my bed tip as someone joined me.

I looked to my left and narrowed my eyes at Bill. I removed my headphones and asked, "Now you are ruining Supernatural as well? What's wrong with you?"

He gave me a sweet smile and replied, "Rosie darling, I need you to drive me somewhere."

I gave him my best-annoyed look, "I'm not your personal driver, honey." I mimicked him.

"Pweeaze." he said in a baby voice.

I glared at him, "Fine." I gave in and got up from my bed.

"Such a good girl," he told and patted my head and took off downstairs.

Jerk.

Why did I even agree?

Oh right, because he's so fucking adorable with his baby voice.

Anyway... I went after him and almost slipped on the stairs. I put on my boots and took my keys and we went outside. I got in and he sat in the passenger seat. I drove out of our driveway.

"Where are we going?" I asked and looked at him questioningly.

"We are going to get a puppy," he told and smirked.

"A what?!" I screeched.

"A puppy," he told sassily.

"Yeah, I heard that." I snapped back at him. "Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

"I tried, but you all kept interrupting me," he told annoyance clearly in his voice.

When we arrived I saw two little English Bulldog puppies. One was white and the other one was brown and white. Cuteness overload!!

"The white and brown one has a heart problem." the person told.

The brown and white on was smaller than his brother.

"I'll take him," Bill said referring to the smaller one.

We arrived home with all the dog supplies and food for us

"I got a puppy!" Bill shouted excitedly.

"He's adorable!" I squealed.

Everybody ran to us to greet the new family member.

"Oh my god, he's so cute!" Raquel cried.