Was it Grumpy, was it Sneezy? | Chapter 29

Have I really not updated in a year?? IM SO SORRY :'(
I'll try to make this chapter worth it.

♫ ♫ ♫ 

Today is Halloween and Adrian has put together the party for school.

Somehow...

We are already in school and I am dressed up as a dragon. A green one. I found dragon print leggings at a thrift store which made things a bit easier but still had to paint a shirt to match the leggings. Funny thing is neither of us ended up in the costumes we planned a while ago. Chantel can't even come because she's sick so sucks to be her.

After Raquel and I watched How to train your dragon I, too, fell down the deep end and started obsessing over it. No, I am not proud. After many, many days of crying, youtube tutorials and hard work, we managed to put the costume together. I'm just glad I can paint.

It is cool but I keep bumping into things and people. I bumped into Courtney, too, and knocked off her nurse hat. She wasn't pleased but she got the chance to bend over to pick it up. So, I did her a favor if anything. Gotta live up to the slutty nurse title, am I right?

Adrian is a mess on the other hand. He dressed up as an ostrich egg... He was stressing about his party so much that he forgot to get himself a costume so he dressed up as the first thing he saw. Not sure when and how the ostrich came into the picture.

But to open an ostrich egg you have to make a hole into it and well... Adrian used his belly button as the hole. It's mildly disturbing but it's Adrian so I'm not too surprised.

To be completely honest, I'm not sure what's happening right now. Adrian is god knows where probably finishing up any plans he had. Chantel got the flu at last minute. I mean she isn't missing out on anything, to be honest.

"I'll get on top of you and it will feel like we are flying in the sky of bliss," Tom said as he made his way next to me.

"I get it. Because I have wings," I said, smiling sarcastically. "Why are you flirting with me?"

"Bill wouldn't mind," he shrugged me off.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked and took a sip of the red punch.

"No," he said bluntly.

I shook my head, "Appreciate the honesty," I said and finished my drink and shoved the empty cup into his hand and walked away.

"There you are," a familiar voice said and dragged me away.

"Adrian, what the frick?!" I asked, almost tripping over myself.

"Your time to shine honey," he said, showing his excited grin.

We were behind the stage and two students started dressing me. I kept glaring at Adrian who was just writing away on his clipboard, acting important. 

"How will we get her in an Elsa dress?" one of the girls asked motioning at my wings.

"Just make it work, doesn't have to be perfect...besides, neither is she," Adrian said and walked away. 

"Fuck you!" I yelled after him. "What the heckity heck is happening?"

"I'm trying to get this dress on you, obviously," she said, cutting up the dress on the back.

"Why?"

"Did he really not tell you?" she asked and then shook her head, "As a director, he sucks at directing. Anyway, he planned a rap battle and you're competing."