Handcuffs... and cakes. |Chapter 20

"Is Tom a kinky person?" I asked Bill as he held my unicorn in captive.

"You could say so," Bill answered to my question.

"Perfect." I laughed and ran to his room. "Hello, me." I greeted my cardboard cutout. I went through his drawers and found exactly what I was looking for. The forces above were kind enough to hand me two of those things. Oh, Tom. Handcuffs. Much more effective than those fabric strips he used on me.

"Sometimes he really disturbs me," I said out loud and walked downstairs with the cuffs.

"Are you gonna seduce me?" Adrian scoffed. "You going to try to turn me straight? Because trust me you can't bend an already bent pole perfectly straight." Adrian told.

"Calm down there, Shakespeare," I told and exhaled.

"What are you going to do with those?" Bill asked curiously.

"Hmm...I was thinking about taping headphones to your head and letting Baby by Justin Bieber play over and over and over again. It's the perfect plan, he hates that song. I mean, who can blame him?

"No. No. Please, no. I know I'm gay but not that gay." Adrian said and tried to get away but Bill's grip was tight enough to keep him in place. That's what you get for messing with me.

"After I'm done with you, you'll be so gay you can't even remember your own name," I told and twirled the cuffs around my fingers.

"The song will give me amnesia," Adrian told as the G's entered.

"I see Tom's rubbing off on you, Rosita." Gustav chuckled and then his eyes traveled to Adrian and Bill. "And Bill's in on it? I think we chose the wrong time to come home."

"Oh, please, it's the perfect time. The show's just beginning." Georg said while grinning.

Adrian started chuckling. "You should've come earlier. We had an exorcism and all."

Bill probably won't succeed in bringing him to my room. But Gustav and Georg seem to have some sort of muscle wrapped around their bones.

"Hey, Gustav and Georg. I love you guys." I bat my eyes at them.

"I know what you're doing." Gustav narrowed his eyes and was ready to decline.

"Of course we'll help you, Rosebud." Georg cut him off and Gustav sent him a glare. "I wanna see what happens." He explained himself.

"True," Gustav said after a while and put on their scary faces and lifted Adrian up with ease and carried him to my bedroom which sounds so wrong.

"Is this how unicorns went extinct?" I asked myself out loud.

"Most likely," Bill told and we went after them. They've already got him pinned to the bed and I took a photo of that in case I need to blackmail them for some reason. Always be prepared. I handcuffed his arms and then I took the strips and tied his legs down.

"I deserve it." Adrian exhaled, admitting his defeat.

"The unicorn has been defeated." I fist pumped the air. I got headphones from my desk drawer and I go the song on repeat. "Gustav, get the tape. It's about to get ugly." I smirked. Gustav groaned and went to retrieve.

"This is weird," Bill said as he chewed his lips. I stared at his lips as he chewed them. So hot, so kissable. Okay, take a mental picture and save it in your brain.
"So plump."

"What?" Bill asked.

Shit.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?"