Bye, Felicia.|Chapter 23

Hi, guys, it's me again. How you all liking the Dream Machine album? I'm loving it, I just can't stop listening to it. These songs just make me wish that I could sing. What are your favorite songs? I'm completely in love with "Stop, Babe" and "As Young As We Are".

♫ ♫ ♫  

"It's science, brah," Adrian said as he finished the lava lamp.

"Your face is science," I fired back.

He smiled and snapped his fingers and then flipped his imaginary long hair. "I know, all if this is just pure beauty created by science," he said.

"Okay, stop bickering and help me," Bill said from next to me. Well, since Adrian occupied the seat next to me Tom and Bill took their tables and placed them next to mine, much to our teacher's dismay. I wonder where the G's are, I never see them in class.

"What don't you understand?" Adrian asked since he's the brains in science. I don't know how he can barely tie his own shoelaces.

"What I don't understand is that why a chemical reaction hasn't happened between Roselle and me," he replied smugly.

Adrian grinned at me knowingly. "Because we're in science, you dumbass," I replied sarcastically.

"Rose, you make my software into hardware," he said and leaned back in his chair. We're in the last row so if he falls he's gonna get smacked into the wall.

"I can take care of that for you," Adrian said and winked at Bill. I started laughing and that caused me to snort which made me laugh even more. Adrian's comment rendered Bill speechless.

"Oooh, Billy, Adrian will take gooooood care of you," Tom laughed. And I mean, he laughed like a dying hyena.

"Tom stop, you're gonna choke," I warned.

"Choke on that diiick," Adrian said a little too loudly.

"Adrian, Tom, get out of the class right now," the teacher said and pointed at the door.

♫ ♫ ♫

"Okay, everyone in the car, I have places to be and people to meet," I yelled and clapped my hands together.

"God, woman, chill your balls," Georg said to me.

"I may be a GodWoman, but what I certainly know is that you're not in the car, mister," I narrowed my eyes at him and he hopped into the car.

"Going on a trip in our favorite rocket---" Raquel sang from the passenger seat.

"Shush," I cut her off.

"What's gotten your panties in a twist?" Tom asked as he got into the car.

"You leave my delicates out of this," I glared playfully. "Where the fuck is Bill?" I asked rather angrily. He always manages to push my buttons.

"Probably right over there," Tom said and pointed at the entrance of the school. I looked to where he pointed and then glared at Bill.

You slimy little bi--peacock.

That's not Courtney who he's flirting with. Then who is it?

I marched towards him and cleared my throat. "Ah, another girl toy, Billy? Don't you already have like ten?" I told angrily. Shit, my feelings are whirling again. I looked at the girl and it was Zoella. The girl I helped when I first came into this school. What a backstabber. You must burn, bitch.