Yodalicious | Chapter 18

OH, MY GOD, we reached 1000 views, I'm so happy. Do you guys want a Q&A? Love you all <3

____________________________________________________________________________________

I am sitting in art class surrounded by idiots. The band, the Diaz twins and I hogged up the entire group table. Adrian and Bill were quick to sit next to me. I love art classes if it's peaceful, but as you know Tom, he keeps scribbling things on my paper and Bill is constantly whispering pickup lines in my ear and Adrian doesn't make any sense most of the time. And all I want to do is shove a drawing pencil into his eye. And today's theme was a human face.

"Her nose looks like a dick," Tom told as he looked down at his artwork. He's constantly talking about them, I think he might be gay.

"Maybe that's because you are drawing the nostrils all wrong," I said as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"What do you know about art?" Tom challenged and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Apparently a lot more than you," I replied and rolled my eyes. At least I can play that prank on him.

"I hate it when Jesus rides dinosaurs in my house." Adrian randomly blurted out. I squinted my eyes at him and my mouth fell agape.

"What?" I asked the question everybody wanted answers to.

"I mean, get your own place, ya know. There's not much room anyways and you keep hogging it up with your velociraptors." Adrian ranted and waved his hands all over the place.

"Just ignore him, that's what I do." Chantel chirped and glared at his brother.

Normally I would do that but today is not the day. "You know what I hate?" I asked.

"What?" Gustav asked and spared a look at me.

"I hate it when I'm making a milkshake and all the boys just show up in my yard," I told casually and scratched my head with a pencil.

"That is annoying." Adrian agreed with a thoughtful look on his face.

"I also hate it when you go outside and someone randomly throws a fridge at you. So annoying." I told and continued on my work. I looked up at Tom. "So, Tommy, when is your date?" I asked.

He slowly looked up at me and raised his eyebrow. "Why?" he asked.

"Just curious," I replied and looked at either side of me, both Adrian and Bill nodding at me knowingly.

"Probably after school," he said thoughtfully. "More time, ya know."

"Yeah, totally." I agreed and smirked.

"So, uh", Bill started to say and smirked at me as he leaned closer. "Are you related to Yoda? 'Cause delicious." he said.

"No," I told and pursed my lips refusing to take any shit from him.

"Are you a light switch? 'Cause you turn me on." he tried again.

"No, I'm a light match made to light you on fire." I corrected him and rolled my eyes. I'm surprised I didn't see my own brain.

"Roses are red, grass is green, I want to get in your bed. If you know what I mean."

"Where should I stab this pencil?" I asked Bill as I twirled my drawing pencil in my hand.

"Roses are red, pickles are green. I like your legs, what's in between." 

"Roses are red, blue balls are blue. As much as we know you want to, no thank you." I replied to his pickup line. If he keeps doing this to me and everything that moves, he's never going to settle down.