My unicorn. | Chapter 17

The ride home was fun. Adrian kept kept singing along to every song, I didn't even know existed. Tell me, how does one know every word to every song one hears. Bizarre. I'm starting to think that Adrian is a mythical creature. Maybe he'll turn into a unicorn. He'll be my horsey on my special quest to adulthood.
But what would I do without my unicorn? Nothing...

"I'm home bitches." Adrian shouted at the top of his lungs as we entered. Raquel glanced at my unicorn and continued watching Supernatural.

"How dare you watch it without me?" I roared and I probably looked like a horse with rabies.

"Sorry, sis, Dean is more important than you." She replied nonchalantly.

"How dare you." I glared at her. "Castiel is obviously the better choice. Have you not seen how caring he is? And the fact that he may be gay?"

"Dean is hotter!" she informed and smirked like she won the battle. Oh, nein, you didn't.

"Are looks more important to you than personality?" I said with a cold glare that could cut her pretty little head open.

"Well...uh--" she stuttered, not knowing what to say and fidgeted with the hem of her shirt.

"Mh-mm, couldn't say it better myself." I told sarcastically and noticed that literally everybody were looking at us with really weirded out expressions.

"What?! Never seen two people argue about a tv-show?" I snapped and dragged Adrian to my room with the posters in my hand. "Bill!" I yelled for him.

He jogged to catch up with me. "Can you be any louder, woman!"

"I don't know? Wanna test?!!" I screamed loudly.

"Duude..." Adrian told and uncovered his ears.

I pushed them into my room and closed the door. Bill gave me a really weird look. I showed him the massive package I had in my hands.

"These are the posters." I clarified.

"Oh, makes sense. Can I see?" Bill asked and rubbed his hands together like he was plotting to eat a bowl full of nutella.

"Sure." I told and ripped open the package. There were over hundred of them. There is a lot of pictures where I'm alone or with Adrian. And some with Bill.

"These are amazing. So amazing that I don't even want to place them on his bedroom walls." Bill gawked at them.

"I know." I wiped away an imaginary tear. "Tomorrow is Thursday, right?"

"Yes, why?" Bill asked.

"No reason." I smiled and he looked at me like I grew two heads.

"Ohh..." Adrian caught on. "Right, you need a dress." He nodded. "Tomorrow we don't have time."

"Why do you need a dress?" Bill asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"Well, she hooked up with the security guard at the mall, because of me." Adrian answered for me.

"Yes, you threw me in the fountain and he helped me out like a good citizen." I added.

"You can't just go on a date with a guy you just met." Bill glared at me and his voice held a hint of jealousy. Which is beyond me.

"But it's true love." I said dramatically, quoting Anna from Frozen.

"Anyways, let's go, Boo. Get you a dress we must." Adrian spoke my language.

"Hey, Adrian?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Do you ever think that we were meant to be?" I wondered and Bill groaned at my question.