Chapter 37- The Forgotten Brother

Klaus looked up as Dean walked into the living room.

"Morning," Dean said, "Breakfast?"

"I didn't make any," Klaus shrugged.

Dean rolled his eyes.

"Of course, you didn't," Dean mumbled.

Dean began making some breakfast for everyone. Castiel walked into the living room as well.

"I checked on the ladies," Castiel said, "They're doing okay. So are the kids."

"Thanks, Cas," Dean said.

"You're welcome, Dean," Castiel said, smiling, "I see you and Lucien have gotten closer."

"A little," Dean said, "Is that alright with you?"

"I'm more than okay with it," Castiel said, "You need help?"

"Yeah, you can help me make some eggs," Dean said.

Castiel walked into the kitchen, taking off his coats and rolling up his sleeves.

"Oh my, for free," Klaus teased, "You got to warn people before walking around half-naked, Castiel."

"I thought you wouldn't mind since you weren't complaining last night," Castiel smiled.

Klaus went silent and dropped his head back into his book.

"What's the matter, Klaus," Dean teased, "No comeback to that?"

"Nope."

Dean chuckled and handed Castiel the container of eggs.

"What are you reading," Dean asked.

"Lore," Klaus said, "I need to know what exactly I have gotten myself into. Yet this tells me nothing about Nephilim or Satan."

"Try the bible," Dean said.

"Very funny," Klaus said.

"I'm serious, Klaus," Dean said, "The best way to figure out this kind of stuff is by looking in Bibles. You won't find much info in lore books. Especially about Nephilim."

Klaus got up and dug through the box of books Dean took with him. He pulled out a bible and looked through it.

"Where would I find it," Klaus asked.

"You have to read..."

"Page 212," Castiel said, cracking an egg, "Fifth paragraph."

Klaus glanced at Castiel and then flipped to the page. He found information containing Nephilim.

"How did you...?"

"I had extra time last night. Also I'm an angel, Klaus. I was there when those books were written," Castiel said, "How else?"

Klaus nodded slowly and began reading. Lucien walked in finally.

"Are we doing anything, in particular, today," Lucien asked.

"Research," Klaus said, "Grab a bible."

"I beg your pardon," Lucien asked.

"Grab. A. Bible," Klaus said, saying each word slowly.