Chapter 46- Negotiating with Nephilim Teenagers

Kol stared at Stiles eating dinner at the table with them.

"Hey, Stiles," Kol said, "You don't recall anything?"

Stiles looked up at him with a questioning look on his face.

"I'm sorry," Stiles said, not understanding.

"Nothing," Kol said, shaking his head.

Dean glanced at Kol and Stiles.

"This, um, gravy is really good," Sam said, "Did you guys make this yourself?"

"No, we compelled someone else to before draining them to death," Elijah said.

Sam stared at Elijah in discomfort. Elijah took notice and smirked.

"I'm joking, Sam, relax," Elijah smirked, "We paid for it."

Sam lowered his eyes and cleared his throat uneasily.

"So with Hope being a Mikaelson, I guess this makes us family," Kol sassed, "I do hope you all enjoy empty promises with a side of backstabbers."

"Kol, behave yourself, please," Elijah said.

"It's not like I'm lying or anything," Kol said, "Right, Nik?"

"I'm not going to go back to that," Klaus said, "I'm attempting to be someone better for my kids."

"Because you are definitely such a great guy that doesn't torture people for fun," Kol sassed.

"What are you suggesting, Kol," Klaus asked, narrowing his eyes at him.

"You being a parent to anyone puts that kid in danger," Kol said, "I'm scared for the kids honestly speaking. They raise their voices and they may end up in a coffin for a hundred years or so..."

Klaus stood up quickly, making Dean grab his arm before he did anything else.

"Did I hit a nerve," Kol asked innocently.

"Kol, that is enough," Elijah snapped, "Niklaus, have a seat. We are amongst company so let's have a civilized dinner."

"That's never stopped us before has it," Kol sassed.

"Kol, please, now you're begging for a reaction," Rebekah sassed, "Are you trying to embarrass us?"

"Maybe I'm trying to warn our guests about this family and its bloody curse of hurting everyone we love," Kol said, "No one can escape that wrath, right Nik?"

"You keep going and I swear I'm gonna..."

"You're going to what," Kol asked, "Huh? Dagger me? Threaten my life? Chase me to the ends of the earth maybe? Make sure that everyone I ever speak to ends up in a grave? Which one is this time? Or maybe you'll decide that I die the same way Stiles Mikaelson did!"

"KOL!"

Kol cried out and held his head as he felt the blood vessels in his brain tearing apart. Rebekah quickly rushed to his side to check on him. He began bleeding from his nose as it got worse. Klaus glanced over at Hope, glaring at him with glowing eyes.

"Hope... That's enough," Klaus said.

Hope looked at Klaus, making Kol stop shouting. Her eyes softened greatly as she realized she was upsetting Klaus more by hurting Kol. Kol lifted his head and stared at Hope in horror.