CHAPTER 7

Namjoon checked himself in the mirror again. The outfit wasn't flashy, rather simple and elegant. It was tailored to match the hanbok that Seokjin was wearing, except the alpha's was completely navy blue in color. The belt with golden embroider tied the whole look together. His hair was gelled and brushed back which made his facial features standout more. A small knock sounded by the door and he turned around to see Yoongi poke his head in. "I have come to check if the groom is ready" he said with a small smile.

"I am" he answered rather flatly. Yoongi sighed as he stepped in, "Look. I know you are not entirely okay with this wedding. Uncle told me that you haven't spoken to him properly for two months now. But drop the act now. Are you going to treat your husband in the same way?" he asked. Namjoon stared at him with a raised eyebrow. "Well, are you?" Yoongi asked again. "Of course I won't" the alpha replied with a sigh. "Then wipe the frown off your face and come out".

The hall was teeming with guests when he entered. Greetings were exchanged and Namjoon stood beside his father as he was introduced to people he did not already know. He was then led to the small podium where the ceremony was to take place. Namjoon waited with a baited breath as the omega was called for, and when he finally appeared in his eye sight, he felt all the air being knocked out his lungs. The omega looked stunning. Namjoon wanted to tell his father that the artist had done a terrible job in painting the other because there was simply no way to put the beauty in front of him in words or on paper. His pale skin glowed under the natural sunlight, the pin on head and hanbok shone equally, as if trying the match the human wearing them but ultimately failing. The gently breeze made his perfectly set hair sway, the bang exposing his downcast eyes.

He looked up. Their eyes met and Namjoon lost himself entirely. Seokjin's doe eyes were like that of a deer, wide and questioning yet had an innocence within them that made him feel weak. The lips looked full, soft and pink. Namjoon had been to many weddings but it was the first time seeing someone dressed so simply at their own wedding, but Seokjin did not need a extravagant and flashy outfit. He alone was enough. Just as quick their eyes met, they looked away with blush dusting their cheeks. The entire hall along with Namjoon had gone silent, watching the groom enter. That's when Namjoon realized, he had just become the luckiest man in the whole kingdom.

The alpha within him was trying to claw his way out and he felt the desperation to hold the omega deep down. It was difficult to control himself. The animal within him urged to let him out and fulfill his mating desire. What was going on?

Seokjin did not know what he was expecting when he first saw Namjoon. Since early morning, his mind kept repeating what the fortune teller told him. When he thought about it, he had expected a fat, angry looking man with horrifying features. He had waited anxiously to come face to face with the alpha who had avoided him for months. Usually, he was the one who avoided alphas. No one else had questioned his absence when talking about the wedding so Seokjin had assumed that he was hiding something, or maybe that the painting he was given was misleading. But Namjoon was no monster, he in fact was one of the most attractive alphas Seokjin had ever seen. He was tall, a little taller than Seokjin but his built figure made him appear much more daunting.

He wore an outfit that matched his own, and he looked good. Seokjin swore that when their eyes met, his omega almost overpowered him and jumped out. It took him a lot of effort to control his wolf who seemed to have suddenly become restless.

They were guided to their seats and the ceremony began. After a while, Seokjin tuned out whatever the priest was droning on and on about. Instead he focused more on the alpha sitting beside him. They sat close, knees almost touching and Seokjin could catch whiffs of scent. It was pine with an underline of musk and he couldn't help himself as he breathed it in more. It made him dizzy, head spinning as he slightly leaned in for more. The ceremony was a long and boring one, Seokjin had to pinch himself to stay awake. It did not look like Namjoon was doing any better. He breathed a sigh of relief as they entered the final part and couldn't wait to finally proceed for food. He was surviving on a light meal he had early morning and felt his stomach rumble with the thought of food.