CHAPTER 25

Sunlight filtered through the curtains, waking him from slumber. Disgruntled, Seokjin blinked a few times, finding himself buried in warmth. He was pressed against the hard chest of his alpha, their legs tangled beneath the cover. At some point in his sleep, his shirt had ridden up, exposing the bare skin of his waist where Namjoon's hand now lay. 

The scent of musk and pine was overwhelming yet it felt like it wasn't enough. Seokjin pulled away a little, shifting upwards so that he was facing the sleeping alpha. The arm around his waist tightened, effectively stopping his squirming as he was pulled closer to his husband, a stuttered gasp escaping his lips with how easily Namjoon could hold him. 

From the new position he could see the sleeping alpha's features closely. His cheek was smushed on the pillow, a strand of his long black hair falling over his face. He looked cute. Reaching up, Seokjin slowly brushed it behind his ear, having a good look at his facial features. He traced the shape of his eyebrows with his fingers, the eyes, dipping to feel the sharp jawline and cheekbones, watching lines form on his forehead from the feather like touches. 

Namjoon fluttered his eyes open to be met with fond eyes and a grin from his omega, which he couldn't help but mirror, Seokjin patting the dip of his dimples. "Good morning" he whispered, the early morning sunlight shining against his slightly tanned skin, brown eyes twinkling. Namjoon could definitely get used to mornings like these. 

"Good morning" he greeted, voice deep and raspy, nudging Seokjin's cheek with his nose, the other closing his eyes, sighing. He kissed his forehead, sitting up. A shiver ran down hjs spine as Seokjin felt the hand on his waist slip, fingers lightly caressing the bare skin. 

Seokjin made a low whiny noise, snuggling into the bedding, unwilling to leave his warm cocoon. He pressed his face into the sheets, where the alpha's scent stronger, rubbing his cheek onto the soft fabric. Namjoon laughed at his cuteness, leaning down and wrapping his arms around the other's waist. The omega gasped as he was effortlessly picked up, pouting when the strong hands slipped away after he was sitting upright. 

Namjoon wanted nothing more then to squish the red dusted cheeks and kiss away the pout. He ruffled the soft hair of the cute, annoyed omega making him whine, pushing him away lightly. 

The pout on his lips soon disappeared when the alpha poked his belly, giggling as he tried to pry the ticklish fingers off him, squealing as he was pressed onto the sheets, the alpha towering over him as he ran his fingers along his hips, dimples on display as he relished in the sweet laughter that escape from his lips.

Seokjin's hair was speard, like a halo, throwing his head back and he laughed, skin glowing and eyes shining under the sun rays as trashed around, trying to escape the alpha's hold. He looked so pure, so innocent, it tugged Namjoon's heart strings. How could the omega's parents be so harsh on a delicate thing like him?

The night shirt that Seokjin wore was relatively loose on him, slipping and exposing his shoulder and unmarked neck. Namjoon gulped as his eyes fell on the scent gland, now free from concealers, as if it was drawing him in, drawing the alpha in.

He averted his eyes before any more thoughts ran through his mind, choosing to focus on the bright smile that was stretched on the omega's lips as he recovered from the tickle attack.

Namjoon rolled them onto one side, pulling the other closer, heart leaping as Seokjin willingly snuggled closer, tucking his head under his chin, resting his palm on his chest.

He smiled as he rubbed his back, the omega sighing contentedly. Comfort washed over him, butterflies erupting in his stomach as Namjoon placed a chaste kiss on his crown, almost purring as he sunk into the warmth that his body was emitting.