CHAPTER 10

"Jin hyung" Jungkook whispered. Seokjin turned around to find the young alpha standing behind him. The gardeners passed by from time to time busy in their work. A pleasant smile spread on his face. It had been long since they had their usual chat.

"How are you?" the alpha asked, making sure that his voice was low. "I'm alright Kook. What would happen to me?" the elder joked, frowning lightly at the question. "I mean, are you alright after yesterday? He did not hurt you right?" Jungkook asked again. A tender feeling struck Seokjin's heart at the younger's genuine worry for him. "He did not touch me Jungkook" he answered, going back to inspecting the roses. It surprised him how big the flowers were, since the ones he had at home were much smaller compared to those here.

Jungkook heaved a relieved sigh at the answer. "If you need me I will be at the servants quarters or doing something. Just ask anyone and I'll come to you" he said running away before anyone questioned Seokjin about their conversation. The last thing he wanted was for Seokjin to be put on an awkward spot because of him. He was a mere servant anyways.

"Seokjin-ah!" Seo Ho called to her son-in-law whom she suspected to be in his room. She checked there but to her surprise, it was empty. "Where did he go?". "Are you looking for Young Master Seokjin lady?" a servant passing by asked. "Where is he?". "He is in the garden my lady" the servant bowed.

On reaching the garden she spotted him crouching, busy talking to a servant that stood beside him. "There you are!" she exclaimed, the omega noticing her presence and standing up. "Were you looking for me mother?" he asked with a smile. Seokjin did look beautiful when he smiled. "Nothing important dear. Taehyung and Jimin needed some help to pack their bags and wanted to spend some more time with you". "Oh I should go to them right away" her son-in-law said, hurrying towards their room. "And one more thing dear" she called out behind him.

Seokjin turned, waiting for her to say something. "After you are done, keep a set of Namjoon's clothes on the bed. He will be home soon and will freshen up" she said to which the omega nodded, running back to the house.

"I'm here" he sang as he entered the room, stopping as he saw the mess it had become. "Did a hurricane come here or was there a stampede by wild elephants" he said making the other two omegas laugh out loud. "We were packing up but then Tae wanted me to try on some of the outfits he brought along" Jimin giggled. "There are some outfits?" Seokjin asked bewildered sending Jimin into another fit of laughter. "Whatever hyung" Taehyung huffed, pulling him towards the bed.

Pushing the garments aside he offered him a seat, rummaging through his cupboard. He pulled out a box, covered in velvet cloth from on of the drawers handing it to him. "What is this?" the elder asked curiously, pulling the red ribbon tied around it open. "It's a gift from me and Jimin" Taehyung answered sporting his boxy smile. Seokjin looked to side to see Jimin's eyes disapper behind the wide smile and he swore he almost cried. "You didn't have too...." he said, pulling the omegas into a tight hug.

"Of course we have to! You may have come into this home as Namjoon hyung's mate but you are also our brother now. This is the least we could have done for you" Jimin explained, nuzzling into his neck. "You both are the best" Seokjin smiled, pecking them on their foreheads. "I am so happy that I found brothers like you". The box opened to reveal a small glass bottle. It's cap was in the shape of a rose and it appeared to be a perfume. "What is this?" he asked.

"It's a special perfume bottle. We wanted to gift it to you at the wedding but I don't think it is considered appropriate" Jimin giggled. "Why so?" Seokjin was confused. "Because hyung, this is made from a mixture of rose and epiphany flower. Epiphany flower's extract increases libido. When you need it, apply a little bit on your scent gland and let the magic happen".