Chapter Four- Everyone has demons

A/N: The picture on the side is what I imagine Rosabella to look like. only with all black hair and no piercings or tattoos

~Rose’s POV~

I woke up and realize Jeff was still here. His arm was wound around my waist and mine was across his chest with my head on his shoulder, I didn’t want to wake him so I just watched the steady rise and fall of his chest. I could feel his heart beat and it was really comforting, with shaky hands I brushed his hair out of his face. He pulled me closer and opened one eye.

“Were you watching me sleep?” He asked with an amused expression.

“No, I just woke up and wanted to see if you were awake.” I would never admit to him that I was indeed watching him sleep. It’s kind of creepy.

Finally realizing the position we were in he released me much to my dismay. “Sorry.” He said rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

“It’s okay. So how did you sleep?” I said with a chuckle.

“Really good actually. Sorry about that, I tried to leave once you fell asleep but you wouldn’t let me! You had a death grip on my shirt.” He said smiling at me.

I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks. “Oh my god that is embarrassing!” I said as I hung my head.

“It’s no problem… You are a really good cuddler.” He said clearly amused by my embarrassment.

I picked up a pillow and threw it at him and it hit him in the face.

“What?” he protested.

I responded with another pillow but he blocked it with the one I had previously thrown at him. Moose jumped up on my bed to see what was going on.

“Get em’ Moose!” I said pointing at Jeff.

Moose approached him and pushed him down with his chest and stood over him with one paw on each shoulder. He started to playfully bark in Jeff’s face occasionally licking him.

“You may be a WWE superstar but Moose is a beast.” I said as I signaled Moose to get off of him.

When Moose released him Jeff pushed me down by my shoulders and lowered his head. At first I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he whispered in my ear. “Your dog may be a beast…. But so am I.”

I pushed him off and patted him on the chest. “I bet you are Hardy, I bet you are.”

With a regretful look he said. “I have to go run a few errands, but if you want me to I will come back later.”

“Okay.” Was all I said as I looked at my feet. Apparently I did not hide my disappointment as well as I had hoped.

Jeff tilted my head up to look at him and pushed my hair out of my face. “I will come back around noon Bella.” He said smirking.

I smiled. “You better come back, I have nothing else better to do.” I said leading him to the front door, I opened it when we reached it and said “See you later Hardy.”

He pulled me into a hug. “I’ll see you later Bella.” He said into my hair, I watched him drive away till I couldn’t see his car anymore.

~Jeff’s POV~

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!” I yelled hitting my steering wheel. It was necessary for me to get out of there as soon as possible, I could already feel the withdrawals becoming worse. I pulled out my phone and texted Trevor to meet me up at the park; Trevor has the best stuff in town. It still baffled me that the Wilson family is still pushing product behind bars. Once I reached the park I had sat on the usual bench me and Trevor meet at.