Chapter Nine- Visiting The Hardy House

A/N: I had a little fun with this one because I watched the Hardy Boys thankgiving Duel part 1 and 2 earlier. (the first one is on the side bar) I suggest you watch it. It is fantastic. Any way I do have something interesting planned for I'm thinking around chapter fifteen. I would also love having any feedback on this story comments/ votes to keep me motivated ^_^

~~~~~~~

~Jeff’s POV~

I had woken up feeling anxious to know whether Rose would be up to meeting my family or not. I hope she will because she would get along with them so well. Matt was like a big brother to everyone and he would love her. I couldn’t be happier with my life right now, granted me and Rose aren’t official or anything, but she’s my girl and she knows it or at least I think she does. I kissed her forehead and she started to stir.

“That’s a nice way to wake up.” She said with a smile as she wiped her eyes.

“Yeah? I thought so too.” I said with a chuckle.

“I have a question.” My palms have started to sweat.

“Shoot.” She said as she started to stretch and her shirt rode up a little and distracted me for a few seconds.

“I got a text from Matt last night and he is going to be in town and he wants me to go to my Dads…” I explained and he face dropped.

“Well you could go if you want. You don’t have to stay here.” She said obviously disappointed.

“That’s not what I meant at all. I told Matt I couldn’t because I wanted to be with you and he suggested bringing you… Would you want to meet my family? We have a lot of land, you could bring Moose and he could run around too.” I tried to make it sound as inviting as I could.

“As long as you will be there then I will go. I will get ready now.” She said getting out of bed, collecting some clothes, and headed into the bathroom where I heard the shower start. I laid on my back for about five minutes till Moose jumped up and laid by my side and he rested his giant head on my stomach.

“Hey buddy.” I ruffled his ears and he pressed his head into my hand. The shower shut off and Moose’s ears perked up. Rose exited the bathroom minutes later wearing dark wash skinny jeans, a long sleeve black sweater and had her hair up in a pony tail.

“Do I look okay?” she asked pulling at her sleeves.

“You look great.” I smiled at her widely.

“Okay good.” She said as she returned to the bathroom as she got out her makeup. I had no idea what she was going, but she looked great. Not like those girls who go crazy with it, she just added touches of it to accent her natural beauty.

“Why are you watching me?” She asked as she turned to me with eyeliner in her hand.

“I had nothing else better to do at the moment but I suppose I should get ready as well.” I said as I threw my hair up into a bun kinda thing and grabbed some jeans and a white shirt. I changed in the hall because she was in the bathroom and I slipped while trying to pull my jeans on. While I was on the floor I got them up.

“What happened?” Rose asked as she poked her head out the door to see me shirtless lying on the floor. Of course she laughed.

“I fell.” I said looking up at her.

“I can see that… Are you doing to get up any time soon?” She asked with her hands on her hips.

“Gimme a minute…. Okay.” I said as I got up slowly and grabbed my shirt off the floor and then put it on.