Epilogue

This is the official last chapter of this book! :( I shall see you all with the next one or if you fancy any other story of mine haha 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Eight months have passed since the engagement and five since the wedding. It baffles me to look back at those months and then look at the stick that I held reading ‘pregnant’. I have been home alone for about a week since Dusty Rhodes came to talk Jeff into signing with TNA wrestling, he didn’t want to do it if that meant leaving me but all I had to do is remind him that Tyler is gone.  I wasn’t too sure on how I was going to tell him, calling is out of the question, I either visit or wait for him to come back.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

I'm a master of fright, and a demon of light, and I'll scare you right out of your pants. To a guy in Kentucky, I'm Mister Unlucky, and I'm known throughout England and France. And since I am dead, I can take off my head to recite Shakespearean quotations. No animal nor man can scream like I can, with the fury of my recitations-“ I sang along with Jack to ‘Jacks Lament’ Yeah I know the names of the songs for The Nightmare before Christmas, what of it?

“Dusty Rhodes is in North Carolina.” Jeff said in the middle of my wretched singing that puts Danny Elfman’s masterpiece to shame. I paused the VHS player while looking at him curiously.

“Why is he in Cameron?” I asked.

“Well… He is here for me.” Jeff said cautiously.

“What do you mean he is here for you? You are going to have to be more descriptive babe.”  I said with a chuckle.

“TNA wants me to sign with their company and if I do I will be leaving in two weeks.” He said neutrally.

I took a handful of popcorn and shoved it in my mouth while pressing play. “You should totally sign.” I tried to say but it sounded like “Yuh shud totale sin.”

“Are you serious?” He asked almost baffled.

I swallowed before answering him. “Yeah, don’t think I don’t notice that little glint in your eye.” I said poking his nose before getting serious. “I know wrestling is a big part of you and I knew getting into this relationship that I would have to deal with it. As your wife I am saying I will support either decision you make, but as Rose I am telling you go sign that contract.” I said with a smile hoping I was doing the right thing.

He got up from the couch with a visible smile. “I have to go make a call.” He said before leaving the room.

~~~~End of Flashback~~~~

Tonight Jeff makes his surprise appearance on TNA for their Second anniversary Show against AJ Styles for the TNA X Division Championship. We couldn’t be more pleased when we heard he was able to use his track “Modest” as his entrance song.

In the three weeks since AJ Styles returned to the X-Division he has returned to his roll of prominence. Once again the champ and the contenders are just trying to prove that they belong. Kid Kash scheduled for tonight’s title bout, but a broken fibula- a broken bone in his leg, forced TNA management to remove him from the match. He gets a title shot when he is healthy. The unknown challenger has to be a negative for the defending champion AJ Styles- no chance for AJ to prepare a game plan based on your opponents strengths or weaknesses.” Mike Tenney stated.

AJ’s entrance song began and his video played on the titantron (big screen) when the ring announcer spoke. “The following contest is set for one fall and is for the X-Division Championship of the world. Introducing first of all about to make his way to the ring from Gainesville, Georgia, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds, he is the current reigning and defending X-Division Champion of the world! He is the phenomenal AJ STYLES!”