Chapter Six- French Vanillla Pancakes

A/N: Since it took me a while to upload this chapter the next one I am already writing has a little something in it for you guys. ^-^

~~~~~~

~Rose’s POV~

We managed to get a full night of sleep. I woke up to the birds chirping and the sun rising, waking up to that and Jeff next to me is the best way to wake up. I looked up at Jeff who was just waking up.

“Good morning sunshine.” I said recalling the first words he spoke to me.

“Hey that’s my line!” He protested with a chuckle.

I stood up and stretched out my tense muscles. A balcony is not the most comfortable place to sleep.

“How are you feeling today?” I asked walking closer to him.

“I feel about ninety-seven percent, after a shower I will probably feel one hundred percent.” He said as he ran his hand through his hair with a grimace.

“Well then go home, wash up, and then you can come back if you want.” I suggested hoping he would come back.

“Of course I’ll be back.” He said.

“If you want you could bring some spare clothes and I’ll clear out a drawer for you.” I said as I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

“Really?” He asked.

“Well you don’t have to. It was just a suggestion since you have been staying here.” I said trying to recover.

He walked up to me and gave me a hug. “Sounds like a plan Bella.”He said as he pulled back with a smile.

“I’ll be back before you know it.” He leaned forward and kissed my forehead, he pulled back with a confused expression that signified he was wondering why he did that. With a shake of his head he headed for the door.

“You better be Hardy or I’ll Swanton Bomb your ass!” I yelled at him.

“I’d like to see you try!” He yelled over his shoulder.

With a chuckle I headed over to the lined closet and grabbed two towels, then headed into my bathroom. I turned on the hot water and stepped in the shower. Almost instantly I felt the hot water begin to unwind my tense muscles. I grabbed my favorite shampoo it was blackberry and sage scented and then massaged it into my hair rinsing it out afterwards.  After grabbing the matching conditioner I combed it into my hair and moved on to shave my legs. I used my Vanilla Coconut body wash and rinsed it and the conditioner out all once.

I shut off the water and wrapped one of the towels around myself and the other around my hair. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and went to go pick out some clothes, I settled on some white cotton shorts and a black tank top. I headed back to the bathroom only pausing to grab my matching lacy green and black zebra print bra and underwear.

I put on some scented body lotion and got dressed. After that I began to towel dry my hair, but I gave up half way and threw it up into a messy bun instead. I walked out of the bathroom and went to clean out my sweatshirt drawer for Jeff to use. Once it was cleared out I then put its pervious contents in my closet.

The bed was kind of gross from all the sweat so I changed the sheets, pillowcases, and even the comforter. I walked out to the balcony and grabbed the quilt and the pillow and put them away. I returned to the balcony and grabbed the mug and headed down stairs to the kitchen with Moose following.

When I got in the kitchen to start making lunch Moose sat down, looked up at me, whined. He does this when he is hungry and I find it adorable every time. I filled his food bowl and put it on the floor. Since it was around noon I decided to make lunch which would be French Vanilla pancakes. I heard the door open and Moose pulled his head up from his bowl and trotted over to see who it was.