Chapter Twenty-Seven

[A/N]: Wow… Chapter twenty-seven?! I am surprised with myself! I do still have plans for this book AND a sequel! *Instert ‘Ric Flair Wooo!’ here* I also have an idea for a Randy Orton story but I have yet to start writing it… I should really get on that… Anyway thank you all so much for reading! I cannot stress enough how thankful I am to each an ever one of you… Even if you don’t vote, comment, or fan, and just read… I am going to dedicate this chapter to a user who has stayed by this story since it started… Thank you so much Briahna64!

VOTE COMENT FAN ★

~Rose’s POV~

“Well, what’s so funny?” I demanded to know after they only snickered when I asked them why they were laughing.

“Oh….” Jeff said from beside me. “I didn’t even notice.”

“Notice what? What is so fucking funny?” I was starting to get angry now.

“Come here babe.” Jeff wrapped his arm around my waist and led me into the dark bathroom that was connected to our bedroom.

“Why are we in the bathroom?” I questioned.

“Just wait one second, miss impatient.” He positioned himself behind me before reaching over my shoulder to flip on the light switch.

I looked in the mirror and saw me with a scowl on my face with the worst sex hair imaginable and it look like an octopus wrapped it tentacle around my neck leaving big purple spots. He looked pretty much the same as me but he wore a smirk like he was proud of his work.

For some unknown reason I busted out laughing and apparently it was loud because I soon heard everyone down stairs laugh as well. Someone even mocked me in a high-pitched voice saying “What is so fucking funny?” and by someone I meant Matt.

I looked at my appearance again and brought a hand up to my lips. “Oh my god that is so embarrassing… You made me look like a leper! Look I even have one on my fucking chin!” I said, tilting my head back and pointing at my chin. “Who does that?”

“I do, and I am proud. I think I marked my territory quite thoroughly if I do say so myself. What do you think?” Jeff boasted with the proudest look ever.

“Well considering I do in fact look like a leper, I would say you did.” I said sarcastically. I grabbed two towels and started walking towards the shower. “I am going to take a shower.”

“Oh okay…” Jeff said awkwardly before turning around and heading towards the door.

“Where do you think you are going? Get your ass in here too!” I said from inside the shower and within seconds he was standing next to me while I turned on the shower.

“I love it when you get feisty.” He said with a grow rumbling from his chest and nipping at my neck.

I pushed his shoulders back. “The neck is off limits mister.”

“I agree,” He said while turning my head side to side to get a better look. “Damn, that is gnarly.” He said with a chuckle and I swatted his hand away.

“You are an ass.” I said with a chuckle as I threw my shampoo bottle at him.

“What was that for?” he asked innocently.

“You were being an ass…” I said lowly and that’s when I noticed something. “They are all over me!” I chuckled in disbelief.

Jeff nodded. “I know.” He stated proudly.

“Well I guess I won’t be wearing a bikini or tank tops in a while.” I said while wetting my hair.

“Why not?” He asked while grabbing my shampoo and turning me around, he squeezed the bottle into his hand then massaged its contents on to my head. To be honest he washes my hair better than I do.